Forum: No success with job search after 2 years

I was at Bedok Mall just now and WSG Career Ambassadors ( whatever atas name they want to over-rate themselves) was holding an event in the basement.

The stupidity of PAP repeating at least 1,000 times after 5 years, is still repeating.

After the session, I was given 5 job advertisements which I said I had used to apply from various portals more than 400 times in the last 5 years but futile. So why keep sending me rubbish?

Doing such stupidity 10 million times will not solve the root of the MOM problem anyway.

Can the intelligent Tan See Leng give a logically answer with high IQ, please?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(10-10-2021, 09:34 AM)Oyk Wrote:  CECA as we know is only an AGREEMENT between India and Singapore.  Whichever country benefits more from it, we can argue in another thread.

It is a neutral word.  But if you want to personify CECA to refer to a nation of people, then this is what happens:

39 % x 2.60 million voters calling Indians =====> CECA or ceca
Over 1.3 billion Indians calling 39% x 2.6 million voters =====> CECA or ceca.

1,300 million Indians vs 0.39 x 2.6 million losers.

So you call them CECA or ceca, they can equally call you that.  And since both countries believe in democracy, well, which country has more people calling the other CECA or ceca?

By an overwhelming majority vote count:  CECA/ceca = sinkies.    Clapping

Shiteland india a nation of india variant gang rapist ganges longkang bathing, cow pee drinkin,g cow dung eating, fake degree, only talk cannot do stuck in stagnant progress since independence, filthy little slums   Gesti-109

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(10-10-2021, 05:40 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Shiteland india a nation of india variant gang rapist ganges longkang bathing, cow pee drinkin,g cow dung eating, fake degree, only talk cannot do stuck in stagnant progress since independence, filthy little slums   Gesti-109

India have not arrived yet....

(10-10-2021, 09:17 PM)debono Wrote:  India have not arrived yet....

I hope we can have a perpetual lockdown with them

(10-10-2021, 09:35 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I hope we can have a perpetual lockdown with them

This is not possible now, cos we had just signed the CECA..... crying

(10-10-2021, 05:40 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Shiteland india a nation of india variant gang rapist ganges longkang bathing, cow pee drinkin,g cow dung eating, fake degree, only talk cannot do stuck in stagnant progress since independence, filthy little slums   Gesti-109

You win.  1.3 billion Indians cannot call you back with those words.

But if you use the four letter CECA, they can call you CECA as well.  This one, you lose.

So next time you want to scream CECA! ceca!  CECA! ceca!, remember....they can just as well call you that.

(10-10-2021, 10:07 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You win.  1.3 billion Indians cannot call you back with those words.

But if you use the four letter CECA, they can call you CECA as well.  This one, you lose.

So next time you want to scream CECA! ceca!  CECA! ceca!, remember....they can just as well call you that.

Yeah 1.3 billion of inbreeding little baboons rapist sewage rats. You definitely a little india variant black fungus CECA …. FUGG is a better 4 letter words than CECA

Fugg off back to your little slum in shiteland india and bath in your shite filled cow pee dead bodies filled ganges sewage river and rape your own fugging family at the same time. 

Winkblink

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(10-10-2021, 09:39 PM)debono Wrote:  This is not possible now, cos we had just signed the CECA..... crying

YEP, without parliament debate.

The problem lies with PAP who cannot tighten the Employment Pass and even jobs we do not need FTs ie Non- Tech are also given EP.

Why would I want to vote for such a Govt that betrays me?

[+] 3 users Like Ola's post

I think all the Career Ambassadors are poorly qualified.

The person who was doing virtual session with me was formerly a recruiter but he is not familiar with all the 127 Professions in the market. He just anyhow follow the procedures and gave me a list of websites to apply for job.

Same stupidity like JoTeo who set up a few Career Satellite Hubs. If there are only 3,000 job postings, it does not mean that more job portals + new Career Satelite Hubs will create many more new jobs. It's really Dumb & Dumber.

JoTeo shooting blank all over still exist under Tan SL. Some kind of bad mentorship leading 5G into the Ditch.

[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(10-10-2021, 01:04 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  They will say why you cannot be Grab rider, PHV , cleaner, security guard

Do you expect a Sinkee, a poly or uni.  graduate to work as Grab rider, PHV driver, cleaner or security guard..

(13-10-2021, 09:52 AM)debono Wrote:  Do you expect a Sinkee, a poly or uni.  graduate to work as Grab rider, PHV driver, cleaner or security guard..

If there are only 50,000 Employment Pass and their Dependents, at some point locals will have to do those jobs.

But not now since 600,000 FTs and their Dependents can create good jobs paying $20k per mth.

Are you the one whose nick is "sunearth" in the previous sgtalk forum.....?

(08-10-2021, 10:04 AM)FangFang Wrote:  Grabfood first... then grab job

2 years leh not 2 mths.... put the wrong person in the wrong job....
Become permanent Grab deliveryman?

Jobs already stolen by Ftrashes. Song Boh....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

[Image: hj2jTm8.gif]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(14-10-2021, 06:51 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  2 years leh not 2 mths.... put the wrong person in the wrong job....
Become permanent Grab deliveryman?

Jobs already stolen by Ftrashes. Song Boh....

Stolen and gone.

Companies will ask doubt your resilience in embarking on your career and reject you.  It gives them a lame excuse to reject locals because of " Staggered unsightly resume".

Then PAP will come out and Wayang, to act they are kind with all sorts of rubbish like Skills Conversion Program so that locals can be re-trained for Top 30 Unwanted Lousy Jobs.

That is why I say, FTs are definitely here to replace us while we compliment them.

Get it?

All the crybabes, really spoilt to the core..with a nanny govt, still behave like a sissy , expect $$$ to fall from the sky...does not owe u a living , morins

(15-10-2021, 04:48 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  All the crybabes, really spoilt to the core..with a nanny govt, still behave like a sissy , expect $$$ to fall from the sky...does not owe u a living , morins

Nanny govt because they made mistakes Employment Pass so need to waste more time and effort to WAYANG with 8 SISTER AGENCIES but never any results.

HK did not over- issue EP and thus, no need to BS around like Bollywood with 8 Sister Agencies. 

Tell me, how many citizens got a job via MyCareers Future? 

1% maybe?

(13-10-2021, 12:57 PM)debono Wrote:  Are you the one whose nick is "sunearth" in the previous sgtalk forum.....?

sunearth is like babygirl Big Grin

They hardly talk Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(15-10-2021, 07:33 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  sunearth is like babygirl Big Grin

They hardly talk Laughing

Are they one and the same person...?

(15-10-2021, 08:14 PM)debono Wrote:  Are they one and the same person...?

Boss, good question.... I don't know Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Angry Angry Angry

(15-10-2021, 04:48 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  All the crybabes, really spoilt to the core..with a nanny govt, still behave like a sissy , expect $$$ to fall from the sky...does not owe u a living , morins

You need another 10 examples to debunk your statements?

The stupidity of PAP using Jobs Growth Incentive to hire locals when EP already has $4500 salary criteria.

So, those earning more than $4500 will never be hired . . . 

This kind is called Nanny or juts plain stupid?

Is actually self explanatory, despite all the arguing in Parliament
Just take a walk to hot spts like changi business park during lunch time or tea beak or eatly morning rush hour, get a temp staff, count how many out fro mrt... Wala... There you go, your statistics
[+] 1 user Likes jameslee58@hotmail.com's post

(19-10-2021, 08:15 AM)jameslee58@hotmail.com Wrote:  Is actually self explanatory, despite all the arguing in Parliament
Just take a walk to hot spts like changi business park during lunch time or tea beak or eatly morning rush hour,  get a temp staff, count how many out fro mrt... Wala... There you go,  your statistics

HI James!

Long time no see no hear from you.

Must give you a Welcome  Back Home point!

(19-10-2021, 10:48 AM)Ola Wrote:  HI James!

Long time no see no hear from you.

Must give you a Welcome  Back Home point!

Is James one of the previous sgtalk member....? Thinking

Is bond, james bond
Vodka martini, stirred not shaken