Just came back home today Sooooo busy....

accompany aunties clients go Chinatown see lightings , buy mooncakes...now my legs is tried..and body

U dont drive. U cant be taking buses with clients...!!!

Bluff !!! Big Grin

Smile

Maybe FA is a tour guide.

(26-08-2022, 11:04 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  accompany aunties clients go Chinatown see lightings , buy mooncakes...now my legs is tried..and body

i was there never saw u leh..

(26-08-2022, 11:31 PM)Niubee Wrote:  U dont drive. U cant be taking buses with clients...!!!

Bluff !!! Big Grin

Cannot take MRT? in fact take MRT is faster.
Good no need headache no place to park etc.

(26-08-2022, 11:04 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  accompany aunties clients go Chinatown see lightings , buy mooncakes...now my legs is tried..and body

How about yr 3rd leg??got piak piak till tired, how many round???

can share a bit, let our 3rd leg stand a little bit also shiok,,,hahaha

(27-08-2022, 12:08 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Cannot take MRT? in fact take MRT is faster.

can just park at the near by singapore river
free some more

[Image: van-852f.gif]

ForeverAlone,, u dont sound like "alone" always here u say got so many aunty "book"your services.

I shd be call victortanAlone.. because i lau kok kok , even aunty also dont want see, not to say smell or touch..crying

aunties clients - that's plural. So how many aunties?..... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(27-08-2022, 12:08 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Cannot take MRT? in fact take MRT is faster.

How come your ultra rich uncle's company dun even have a car for carrying clients around and everyday you entertained clients on buses, trains and taxis?..... Laughing

Carl Jung

is yr rich uncle in local tour guide business? and you're the only male tour guide?

(26-08-2022, 11:34 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  i was there never saw u leh..

you work at Chinatown ShitExchange ah? must be very dulan to clean after ahtiongs

(27-08-2022, 06:43 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  you work at Chinatown ShitExchange ah? must be very dulan to clean after ahtiongs

Good for you to know that Ah Tiongs eat food like Babarians lor...

(27-08-2022, 06:39 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  is yr rich uncle in local tour guide business? and you're the only male tour guide?

He must be a tourist guide even entertain ang mos 
Local aunties don’t need guide to show them where to buy moon cakes 
If No biz he would stay home easy job with tips plus salary 
Lol

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(27-08-2022, 08:50 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Good for you to know that Ah Tiongs eat food like Babarians lor...

you are lucky as in here the used toilet paper is flushed away with sheet.

in some places as a janitor you got to carry them away, 名副其实的抬毒粪纸

(27-08-2022, 08:50 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  He must be a tourist guide even entertain ang mos 
Local aunties don’t need guide to show them where to buy moon cakes 
If No biz he would stay home easy job with tips plus salary 
Lol

no wonder he always said very hot and exhausted, worked until late night
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(27-08-2022, 09:12 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  no wonder he always said very hot and exhausted, worked until late night
Must find out which tour company owned by a Hainanese towkay who stays in a landed property in Thomson area. Lately he takes public transport to work...... Big Grin

Carl Jung