Today wet market quite a lot people Due to praying to Tian Gong

Smile is Biggest day in CNY.

Chu 9 for hokkien people.

Some pray themselves buy the necessary stuffs tonight at 12am pray whereas I see quite alot will go temple pray as they now will set up everything you just pay your share than go temple.

actually i like last time , back in good old days can see people prepare the stuffs place outside their corridor , very vibrant whenever come Chu 9 during CNY.

By the way I not hokkien, I hainanese here Smile

(08-02-2022, 12:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile is Biggest day in CNY.

Chu 9 for hokkien people.

Some pray themselves buy the necessary stuffs tonight at 12am pray whereas I see quite alot will go temple pray as they now will set up everything you just pay your share than go temple.

actually i like last time , back in good old days can see people prepare the stuffs place outside their corridor , very vibrant whenever come Chu 9 during CNY.

By the way I not hokkien, I hainanese here Smile

But today is the 8th  day of Chinese New Year, only tomorrow is the 9th day......a big day for Hokkien people.......

(08-02-2022, 01:03 PM)debono Wrote:  But today is the 8th  day of Chinese New Year, only tomorrow is the 9th day......a big day for Hokkien people.......

Yea, today they will pray at 12am

When people trust their gods and not the Govt, it is time for PAP to step down.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(08-02-2022, 05:20 PM)Ola Wrote:  When people trust their gods and not the Govt, it is time for PAP to step down.

To be honest I rather Trust God more than PAP
why?

God will not harm u , he always there help u will not harm you is deity

whereas PAP a Greedy party by Greed Human , You never know what in their mind

Just like what people always say, Ghost/Spirit is not scary , the REAL SCARY Ones are those Still a live.

Heavenly Father.