Toddler shot mum in the head. Guess where

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/20...ting-zoom/

More Americans have to die for them to understand allowing guns is dangerous

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

that gun could hv bn used to kill someone else if not her

Toddler so small where got strength to pull the trigger. Likely her husband hiding behind.

Wah, according to the report:

There have been at least 2,290 unintentional shootings by children since 2015, including 848 deaths

There were at least 369 unintentional shootings by young people last year, with 142 deaths. This year, there have been 220 unintentional shootings involving minors, including 83 deaths.

Wonder what type of gun got such sensitive trigger where toddler can fired. The setting seems perfect for murder and pin it on the toddler....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

This is a gun toting cowboy country...n the gun lobby is so powderful dat the president is scared of them , scared of losing the erection

One less. Good

Smile

(14-08-2021, 02:15 PM)Levin Wrote:  Wah, according to the report:

There have been at least 2,290 unintentional shootings by children since 2015, including 848 deaths

There were at least 369 unintentional shootings by young people last year, with 142 deaths. This year, there have been 220 unintentional shootings involving minors, including 83 deaths.

no wonder they dont give a fark to covid.. real gun oso not scared.

(14-08-2021, 02:23 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Wonder what type of gun got such sensitive trigger where toddler can fired. The setting seems perfect for murder and pin it on the toddler....... Rolleyes

Yes, how can a toddler pull the trigger and also how can he carry the gun, cos it is heavy.  I don't think it is a perfect murder. Thinking