'Told to get up for no reason': Young man says older man had a seat

https://mothership.sg/2023/05/mrt-priori...unger-man/

Should remove priority seats signage so that everyone is equal....

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(22-05-2023, 09:25 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Should remove priority seats signage so that everyone is equal....
I believed this is a good idea. Some hard labour workers can be very tired who really needs a seat.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

Should kick the silly grumpy old man out...

(22-05-2023, 09:27 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  I believed this is a good idea. Some hard labour workers can be very tired who really needs a seat.

Tired is one thing, everyone is first come first served, as the pledge says, based on justice and EQUALITY.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Irratating old farks many.

Ok, who is this grumpy old froggie for SGtalk?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

priority seat should be activate only with senior citizen fare card.

So easy to settle.

Paste a signage on the seat, fine $5000 for sitting if you are not eligible under section 23, seat for the priority, clause 1.0.1  Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(22-05-2023, 11:45 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  So easy to settle.

Paste a signage on the seat, fine $5000 for sitting if you are not eligibile under section 23, seat for the priority, clause 1.0.1  Rotfl

Who will enforce it?

(22-05-2023, 11:45 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  So easy to settle.

Paste a signage on the seat, fine $5000 for sitting if you are not eligible under section 23, seat for the priority, clause 1.0.1  Rotfl

plus rotan since under 50 y o.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(22-05-2023, 11:45 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Who will enforce it?

SPF lah.  Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(22-05-2023, 11:46 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  SPF lah.  Rotfl

over MRT seats .... then later bus seats?
I think people in general just need to be less childish ... when there are seats available .... seats for disable, anyone can seat. If its is crowded ... only those old and disable can seat

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

This uncle got energy to quarrel sure no need seat liao

Dressing up with and yellow shirt and red pants, this old fart must be another obnoxious piece of shit like OYK aka Goat Flower.   Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(22-05-2023, 11:49 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  over MRT seats .... then later bus seats?
I think people in general just need to be less childish ... when there are seats available .... seats for disable, anyone can seat. If its is crowded ... only those old and disable can seat

I Ching taught me, stand more will let you become more healthy.

(22-05-2023, 11:58 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I Ching taught me, stand more will let you become more healthy.

Stand more means you bery horny

(22-05-2023, 11:58 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Dressing up with and yellow shirt and red pants, this old fart must be another obnoxious piece of shit like OYK aka Goat Flower.   Big Grin

Typical lau hero ... cannot let go of the past and face the present of an old froggie 
People need to learn to age

Ah pek provoked him first no wonder

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️