Tonight Live 8pm : Master Leong to analyse AI stock bubble and US bank crisis...

Just click below at 8pm for it indepth analysis from one of Singapore top finance YouTubers:

https://www.youtube.com/live/OfbDQhpT5Ck?feature=share

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Is master leong doing well from the market? More convincing if wait until he'd done very well and shows off what he'd achieved

As usual just want to earn from Youtube .

Watch Taiwanese drama even better than listen nonsense from this fellow.

Say so many times , the REAL Traders who is success know " insider stuffs " WILL NOT OPENLY make what Youtube video tell u blah blah.

(02-04-2023, 03:30 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Is master leong doing well from the market? More convincing if wait until he'd done very well and shows off what he'd achieved

Master Leong did very well with many multi baggers before he went on YouTube, he already made his name on local online investment scene.

However he because very over confident and went all in Alibaba using borrowed money. Unfortunately that move coincide with a big downturn in Chinese stocks.

I am not one to pick on people's mistakes as investments have both gains and losses.

I am more interested in his spending time to gather the facts for analysis and giving a legitimate view.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

while at Swiss Garden Malaysia I watched our Old woman toking to ahneh
an AI advisor to white House
look like ahneh has gone places.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(02-04-2023, 04:02 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Master Leong did very well with many multi baggers before he went on YouTube, he already made his name on local online investment scene.

However he because very over confident and went all in Alibaba using borrowed money. Unfortunately that move coincide with a big downturn in Chinese stocks.

I am not one to pick on people's mistakes as investments have both gains and losses.

I am more interested in his spending time to gather the facts for analysis and giving a legitimate view.

No hurry to wait until he's made big bucks, meanwhile just follow others already succeeded

Now on...Good sharing session lots of useful information