Tonight SG VS CHINA In WC qualifter. I want to bring China flag go support

HORRIBLE
HORRIBLE

wow lol SG Gk still can save.

(21-03-2024, 09:02 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  wow lol SG Gk still can save.

ah tiong give chance

Singapore cannot play out from their own box because they are not man City.. they cannot keep ball...they should whack the ball up into midfield instead

(21-03-2024, 08:44 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  new japanese coach also USELESS

Atvthe end of the day you can conclude it's not the coach. Changing coach does nothing

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(21-03-2024, 09:02 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  ah tiong give chance

I think the New coach testing. This team currently play against SG it seem not say strong. I think he got change some players test.

China actually already lead by 3 goals liao

if they never miss the PK and just now that one if their striker control well shoot.

(21-03-2024, 09:07 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Atvthe end of the day you can conclude it's not the coach. Changing coach does nothing

The coach doesn't speak English...even if it is translated to the players..it might mean something else or lost in translation ..instructions are not so straight forward like "gambette"

goal again

LOL SG Defence as usual. Give ball.

the jap coach can pack up and go home riao

lackluster attack
lackluster defense

i CHANGE CHANNEL LIAO

NOT WATCHING

(21-03-2024, 09:15 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  The coach doesn't speak English...even if it is translated to the players..it might mean something else or lost in translation ..instructions are not so straight forward like "gambette"

I doubt so , Most Coach knows how to speak English in fact. Even come EPL , Jose my Fav Coach he is Portugal yet he can speak english.

[Image: ezgif-2-8ad49fab4b.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes twinkle07's post

Fas chief Bernard Tan can tender his resignation....he always find you shit coaches!

(21-03-2024, 09:19 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  lackluster attack
lackluster defense

i CHANGE CHANNEL LIAO

NOT WATCHING

Actually quite boring this match. China no doubt better already scored two goals but seem they not putting their best yet. Whereas SG zzzzz AS USUAL.

(21-03-2024, 09:20 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Fas chief Bernard Tan can tender his resignation....he always find you shit coaches!

I bet this bernard tan can't be found in the stadium...might be at home smiling and counting his money!

actually the china team really not good

the tiongs bash them also quite fierce... like just now wulei score 1, then miss 2 opportunities...
but sg team ish lagi worse..

now wulei hero riao...

Gone case lah! Singapore. Singapore players are the problem. Not up to standard. Nothing to do with the coach. Foreign or local coach also lose. 
How come Daniel Goh and Shawal not in the team?.

(21-03-2024, 09:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I doubt so , Most Coach knows how to speak English in fact. Even come EPL ,  Jose my Fav Coach he is Portugal yet he can speak english.

If he has experiences coaching in western countries...english sure ok..his resume only in Japan can speak what good English?

(21-03-2024, 09:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Actually quite boring this match. China no doubt better already scored two goals but seem they not putting their best yet. Whereas SG zzzzz AS USUAL.

chow ah tiong

BAN HUAWEI
BAN TOKTOH
BAN CHAI-NA

BAN!
BAN! 
BAN!

2nd half china 1 more goal sure close shop liao....tomorrow the Japanese Coach will say his boys have gave their all and there are areas to improve!

Lol SG goals is lucky kena post go in.

[Image: ezgif-2-e2ad68b6da.gif]

all the good player sitting on the bench

cheeby

(21-03-2024, 09:02 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  wow lol SG Gk still can save.

Penalty shot was very weak. Ah Tiong give chance correct.

If Singapore can level score to 2-2. That will be an achievement.

Whole stadium full of red shirt, i thought strong support for Lions but its is actually support for the Dragons

Shop with Health Shop !
https://iherb.co/BeaDs49

goal...............

LOL SG can draw , celebrate as if we already enter WC final like that.