Too stress? My parents just now told me I grind my teeth

VERY LOUD ...than I do a research, mostly claim if a person is too stress will happen got this?

Bro, you are not alone. This world had changed for the worst, that is what made us grind our teeth often. Many of us are stressed out, frustrated and hostile behavior. We have lost all hope in life.
[+] 3 users Like Spiderman's post

Bro you have too much money.
.Once you give away your teeth grinding will stop.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

walau i read already also takut
https://paulcaputodds.com/six-signs-grin...-in-sleep/

(21-02-2022, 08:05 AM)Spiderman Wrote:  Bro, you are not alone. This world had changed for the worst, that is what made us grind our teeth often. Many of us are stressed out, frustrated and hostile behavior. We have lost all hope in life.
crying crying crying

At this frustrating time, learn to 'see open'.
A black crow thinks the white swan must be the  happiest, all white.
But the swan thinks the parrot so colourful must be the happiest.
But the parrot thinks the peacock at the zoo must be the happiest. People flock to the zoo just to see the peacock.
But the peacock has no freedom, barricaded to entertain others. 
So peacock thinks crow is the best. Can fly anywhere, anytime. 
Be yourself. Whoever you are, be happy.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

Do you feel your jaw or teeth sore and tender in the morning. Or do you feel pain when brushing your teeth.
Go and visit a dentist to get a mouth guard.

Or reduce your stress. Learn to relax before sleeping. Go and subscribe Spotify. They are many nice sleep music will make you relax before sleeping…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

I seriously don't think grinding of teeth is due to stress. My maid does it all the time and she has no stress.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(21-02-2022, 12:19 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  VERY LOUD ...than I do a research, mostly claim if a person is too stress will happen got this?

Make sure you put teeth protector before you sleep. Laughing

[Image: BAF078-D4-AF77-43-E2-97-A8-7-FE7-D6-A6526-D.jpg]

This is my Spotify page.

[Image: FE9-CB854-5-C6-B-4018-988-A-7-FB227507364.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Oh mouth guard, I used before also no use, the mouth guard torn man after use for months partly you keep grinding till the plastic get torn.

I done before at Q&M last time.

(21-02-2022, 02:02 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Oh mouth guard, I used before also no use, the mouth guard torn man after use for months partly you keep grinding till the plastic get torn.

I done before at Q&M last time.

Use metal ones lah Big Grin

(21-02-2022, 02:07 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Use metal ones lah Big Grin

yea yea, obviously Dentist know using plastic is safer than mental

coincidence just now News on tv also mention this, dentist claim there is spike on people come for treatment
mostly manager levels , CEO, etc.

Mans have such issue more..

(21-02-2022, 08:25 AM)babygirl Wrote:  crying crying crying

Hungry when sleep.

(21-02-2022, 12:19 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  VERY LOUD ...than I do a research, mostly claim if a person is too stress will happen got this?

Smile