Top Assmerican officials very busy with Asia!

(02-08-2021, 11:39 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Go and search for this :

中国国家形象全球调查报告

Don't just lick Angmohs!  Laughing

Don't act stupid leh.  If it's coming from the Chinese media or from China, definitely it will say all the good things about its own country and its leaders.  Just like The Straits Times will never talk anything bad of the PAP.  You are not only being childish but also making my toes laugh at you.

(02-08-2021, 11:43 AM)winners Wrote:  Don't act stupid leh.  If it's coming from the Chinese media or from China, definitely it will say all the good things about its own country and its leaders.  Just like The Straits Times will never talk anything bad of the PAP.  You are not only being childish but also making my toes laugh at you.

(02-08-2021, 11:42 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  [Image: disappointed.png]dun be so quarrelsome…everyday keep saying lick this, suck that….so bad upbringing

Ok.

Angmoh media biased against China.

China media biased against Angmoh.

Then, listen to Taiwan Uncle and Auntie!

Aiya, there are still the Ma Ying-Jeou types in Taiwan. What we should compare is worldwide, how many are against China's doing and how many are for. This will then be a fair comparison. If China is really a fair player, there will not be this mess in Hong Kong now, as it is a leading good example.

By the way, I'm still of the opinion that this Covid-19 virus was created from the Wuhan Lab as a biological weapon against countries in the future. You don't have to agree with me and I know very well you will not. Unfortunately, it was accidentally leaked out. Otherwise, why is China so against a second visit by the WHO personnel to conduct another thorough study of the whole situation? I mean if you have nothing to hide, why don't you vindicate yourself once and for all?

(02-08-2021, 11:59 AM)winners Wrote:  Aiya, there are still the Ma Ying-Jeou types in Taiwan.  What we should compare is worldwide, how many are against China's doing and how many are for.  This will then be a fair comparison.  If China is really a fair player, there will not be this mess in Hong Kong now, as it is a leading good example.

By the way, I'm still of the opinion that this Covid-19 virus was created from the Wuhan Lab as a biological weapon against countries in the future.  You don't have to agree with me and I know very well you will not.  Unfortunately, it was accidentally leaked out.  Otherwise, why is China so against a second visit by the WHO personnel to conduct another thorough study of the whole situation?  I mean if you have nothing to hide, why don't you vindicate yourself once and for all?

Open up.Fort Detrick
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(02-08-2021, 12:02 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Open up.Fort Detrick

Another malicious retaliation from The Global Times as usual. How can one ever believed anything coming out from The Global Times where every editorial piece must pass through their leaders' censorship and approval. LOL, I rather to believe in The Apple Daily if it's still available today.

(02-08-2021, 12:07 PM)winners Wrote:  Another malicious retaliation from The Global Times as usual.

If I say I will go your house to look for evidence. U will find it... In anyway.

(02-08-2021, 12:12 PM)Niubee Wrote:  If I say I will go your house to look for evidence. U will find it... In anyway.

Time will tell. Tit-For-Tat diplomacy will not succeed. China is forced to play such games as it can't defend itself in a tactical nor logical manner anymore, and this will only make the world even more adamant about who is right and who is wrong. This is also why Winnie is now clamping down hard on its own rich entrepreneurs because he fears of eventual retaliation by these people once they get too rich, powerful and influential.

(02-08-2021, 12:02 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Open up.Fort Detrick

if they din do no wrong, no need to be afraid to cooperate. 

refusal means they hv some 不可告人的秘密
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(02-08-2021, 12:18 PM)winners Wrote:  Time will tell.  Tit-For-Tat diplomacy will not succeed.  China is forced to play such games as it can't defend itself in a tactical nor logical manner anymore, and this will only make the world even more adamant about who is right and who is wrong.  This is also why Winnie is now clamping down hard on its own rich entrepreneurs because he fears of eventual retaliation by these people once they get too rich, powerful and influential.

Are you affected by crackdown.?

(02-08-2021, 11:59 AM)winners Wrote:  Aiya, there are still the Ma Ying-Jeou types in Taiwan.  What we should compare is worldwide, how many are against China's doing and how many are for.  This will then be a fair comparison.  If China is really a fair player, there will not be this mess in Hong Kong now, as it is a leading good example.

By the way, I'm still of the opinion that this Covid-19 virus was created from the Wuhan Lab as a biological weapon against countries in the future.  You don't have to agree with me and I know very well you will not.  Unfortunately, it was accidentally leaked out.  Otherwise, why is China so against a second visit by the WHO personnel to conduct another thorough study of the whole situation?  I mean if you have nothing to hide, why don't you vindicate yourself once and for all?

So you die die only want to believe in your "type"?

Isn't that very biased?

(02-08-2021, 12:18 PM)winners Wrote:  Time will tell.  Tit-For-Tat diplomacy will not succeed.  China is forced to play such games as it can't defend itself in a tactical nor logical manner anymore, and this will only make the world even more adamant about who is right and who is wrong.  This is also why Winnie is now clamping down hard on its own rich entrepreneurs because he fears of eventual retaliation by these people once they get too rich, powerful and influential.

You mean China should just let Angmoh whach and cannot retaliate?

And, China cannot come up with better laws to regulate their businesses?

(02-08-2021, 01:20 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You mean China should just let Angmoh whach and cannot retaliate?

And, China cannot come up with better laws to regulate their businesses?

very humiliating to their goat daddy, ofc cannot!
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

This forum seems to be again infiltrated with many Commie IBs, exactly like its predecessor. I think I must write in to IMDA on this issue and get them to close down this forum. Otherwise, it's very dangerous and could lead to a breeding ground to recruit more of the types of Dickson Yeo.

(02-08-2021, 11:39 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Don't just lick Angmohs!  Laughing

Aren't you saying this for yourself with Winnie's balls.  Remember, when you point 1 finger at others, your other 3 fingers are pointing back to you.

(02-08-2021, 02:11 PM)winners Wrote:  This forum seems to be again infiltrated with many Commie IBs, exactly like its predecessor.  I think I must write in to IMDA on this issue and get them to close down this forum.  Otherwise, it's very dangerous and could lead to a breeding ground to recruit more of the types of Dickson Yeo.

You don't win by labelling others as you wish.

Present your facts, not half-truth or misinformation.

(02-08-2021, 02:20 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You don't win by labelling others as you wish.

Present your facts, not half-truth or misinformation.
You still have the cheek to ask for more facts.  I've presented more facts than what you have done.  So, don't bullshit here.

(02-08-2021, 02:13 PM)winners Wrote:  Aren't you saying this for yourself with Winnie's balls.  Remember, when you point 1 finger at others, your other 3 fingers are pointing back to you.

My reply :

(02-08-2021, 11:39 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Go and search for this :

中国国家形象全球调查报告

Don't just lick Angmohs!  Laughing

Don't anyhow cut and show part of it to smear others!

We don't need more of Dickson Yeo in Singapore to tarnish our reputation. Shuuu.... go away.

Dickson Yeo is the most idiotic sinkie on record to be spying for China because when he was caught, did China come to his rescue? No....... I hope he will learn his lesson this time round. The same goes to that disgraceful Huang Jing from the NUS, who rightly deserved his Singapore PR status to be revoked.

(02-08-2021, 02:22 PM)winners Wrote:  You still have the cheek to ask for more facts.  I've presented more facts than what you have done.  So, don't bullshit here.

1. You don't even know how many countries support China on Xinjiang issue

2. You claimed that your list of Angmoh countries +Japan +S. Korea represent more than 80% of the world

How can you claim that you presented more facts?

What you presented are just half-truths and misinformation.  Big Grin

(02-08-2021, 02:28 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  1. You don't even know how many countries support China on Xinjiang issue

I've already asked countless times to you, but neither can you show me any statistics on this issue.  So, what credibility can you say about yourself?  Shame on you. If you are a gentleman, back up what you claim with facts and figures, but seriously, You Can't.

(02-08-2021, 02:32 PM)winners Wrote:  I've already asked countless times to you, but neither can you show me any statistics on this issue.  So, what credibility can you say about yourself?  Shame on you.  If you are a gentleman, back up what you claim with facts and figures, but seriously, You Can't.

Ok. Let me spoonfeed you!

http://www.gov.cn/xinwen/2021-03/13/content_5592747.htm

(02-08-2021, 02:28 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  2. You claimed that your list of Angmoh countries +Japan +S. Korea represent more than 80% of the world
I'm waiting for you to show me which Asian country genuinely supports what Winnie is doing?  But as usual,  you can't because you dare not to disgrace yourself here.

(02-08-2021, 02:36 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Ok. Let me spoonfeed you!

Why you still don't get it?  Any news that comes out of XinHua and The Global Times are definitely biased towards the good of China.  I don't have to tell you this do I?  Show me an International Body or Organization who sings in praise of what China is doing to XinJiang AND WITHOUT ANY FABRICATION.

(02-08-2021, 02:37 PM)winners Wrote:  I'm waiting for you to show me which Asian country genuinely supports what Winnie is doing?  But as usual,  you can't because you dare not to disgrace yourself here.

(02-08-2021, 02:36 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Ok. Let me spoonfeed you!

[Image: Screenshot-20210802-143807.jpg]

some only want to hear from their goat daddy

(02-08-2021, 02:42 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  some only want to hear from their goat daddy

Likewise, many here do want to hear only from their Commie Winnie grand daddy.

(02-08-2021, 02:44 PM)winners Wrote:  Likewise, many here do want to hear only from their Commie Winnie grand daddy.

Have you just double confirmed that you only believe in half-truth and misinformation from Angmohs and Angmoh media?

(02-08-2021, 02:41 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20210802-143807.jpg]

Why they did not specifically name those countries?  Even if they do, don't tell me about Vanuatu, Congo and the likes, because it's already a very well known fact that these poor nations had been bought over and/or bribed by China since they badly needed China's financial support.

(02-08-2021, 02:55 PM)winners Wrote:  Why they did not specifically name those countries?  Even if they do, don't tell me about Vanuatu, Congo and the likes, because it's already a very well known fact that these poor nations had been bought over and/or bribed by China since they badly needed China's financial support.

You can go and search mah!

I don't know whether you can read Chinese or not leh!  Big Grin