Top Assmerican officials very busy with Asia!

(02-08-2021, 08:11 PM)winners Wrote:  I don't know who is being brainwashed instead.  When most of the world is seeing China in another (bad) light, but you are embracing them like jewels.  Don't tell me all these people are wrong?

Once again, you made a false claim!

"Most of the world"???? Most???  Thinking

See how you have been brainwashed by Angmoh media!

(02-08-2021, 08:14 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Once again, you made a false claim!

"Most of the world"???? Most???  Thinking

See how you have been brainwashed by Angmoh media!

I've always asked you to counterclaim with statistics, but why you didn't? Okay, don't talk just about the Ang Mohs, but just in Asia alone. I see only Cambodia and probably now the Myanmar Junta as allies of China, as the Myanmar Junta wants China badly to put in good words for them. The Junta had been very closed with China eversince eons ago. I was there in the 90s and all their Defense Industries are using Chinese Military Hardwares and even their old DongFeng 3-tonner lorries.

(02-08-2021, 08:11 PM)winners Wrote:  I don't know who is being brainwashed instead.  When most of the world is seeing China in another (bad) light, but you are embracing them like jewels.  Don't tell me all these people are wrong?

If China is really doing good, I'm sure many can see for themselves and will in turn praise it for being a good and leading example.  But I don't see as such, especially under Winnie.  It was still quite okay during Deng's era (especially in World Affairs), but Winnie has erased all his good deeds and is now acting exactly like Mao.

do u know why some garments keep importing stewpig Pinocchio like you? want to know if you don't?

(02-08-2021, 08:19 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  do u know why the Sinkie garment keeps importing stewpig Pinocchio like me? want to know?

WhatDoYouThink?

I admit that the PAP had made a big mistake in the past by importing so many Chinks into Singapore, some even using Singapore as a base for money laundering.  The Sinkie government is really stupid because they already got bitten in Suzhou, but still want to go into Tianjin and Chonging.  They never seem to learn.  And now the Tianjin project is just another White Elephant. I've also been there to see it for myself.

In Suzhou, the local municipal government built a similar industrial park next to the one built by Singapore and called it New Suzhou and lease it out at half the price.  When LKY complained about this, their fucking authorities in Beijing said that this is beyond their control as it is under the administration of the local municipal government.  What fucking crap is this when you are the true Central Government?

(02-08-2021, 08:19 PM)winners Wrote:  I've always asked you to counterclaim with statistics, but why you didn't?  Okay, don't talk just about the Ang Mohs, but just in Asia alone.  I see only Cambodia and probably now the Myanmar Junta as allies of China, as the Myanmar Junta wants China badly to put in good words for them.  The Junta had been very closed with China eversince eons ago.  I was there in the 90s and all their Defense Industries are using Chinese Military Hardwares and even their old DongFeng 3-tonner lorries.

You can't even substantiate your claim!

(02-08-2021, 08:33 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You can't even substantiate your claim!

What you want me to substantiate?  Do your part first and stop ignoring what you need to do, otherwise, your claims are all only hot airs. But I'm pretty sure you can't because it's true that less than a handful will speak good of China. And as I've said, don't mention about those countries like Vanuatu, Congo, as such, because these are poor nations and had already been bribed by China.

(02-08-2021, 08:30 PM)winners Wrote:  I admit that the PAP had made a big mistake in the past by importing so many Chinks into Singapore, some even using Singapore as a base for money laundering.  The Sinkie government is really stupid because they already got bitten in Suzhou, but still want to go into Tianjin and Chonging.  They never seem to learn.  And now the Tianjin project is just another White Elephant.  I've also been there to see it for myself.

In Suzhou, the local municipal government built a similar industrial park next to the one built by Singapore and called it New Suzhou and lease it out at half the price.  When LKY complained about this, their fucking authorities in Beijing said that this is beyond their control as it is under the administration of the local municipal government.  What fucking crap is this when you are the true Central Government?

you uplorry soon, why still worry about china everyday? better go home fast

(02-08-2021, 08:40 PM)winners Wrote:  What you want me to substantiate?  Do your part first and stop ignoring what you need to do, otherwise, your claims are all only hot airs.  But I'm pretty sure you can't because it's true that less than a handful will speak good of China.  And as I've said, don't mention about those countries like Vanuatu, Congo, as such, because these are poor nations and had already been bribed by China.

Until now, you can only name Angmoh countries and their dogs namely Japan and S Korea and claim that they are "more than 80% of the world"! 

Your world is so small?  Thinking

(02-08-2021, 08:42 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  I'm going to uplorry soon, why I still support china everyday?

WhatDoYouThink?

You are asking me this question?

(02-08-2021, 08:50 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Until now, you can only name Angmoh countries and their dogs namely Japan and S Korea and claim that they are "more than 80% of the world"! 

Your world is so small?  Thinking

Can you name me a handful of countries in Asia that are supporting China?  You can't even do this simple task to prove yourself and yet still want to argue with me.  No sense of shame at all.

Everyday, I pray for a natural catastrophic disaster to strike China and eliminate half of its population. Only in this manner, will they learn to be more humble, civilized and less arrogant. What kind of a society is that when a driver will even deliberately drive over an innocent young girl several more times to make sure that she is really dead?

(02-08-2021, 08:53 PM)winners Wrote:  Can you name me a handful of countries in Asia that are supporting China?  You can't even do this simple task to prove yourself and yet still want to argue with me.  No sense of shame at all.

Everyday, I pray for a natural catastrophic disaster to strike China and eliminate half of its population.  Only in this manner, will they learn to be more humble, civilized and less arrogant.  What kind of a society is that when a driver will even deliberately drive over a young girl several more times to make sure that she is really dead?

Your list of countries have already shown clearly that they are only so few out of almost 200 countries!

What else can you show to support your claim of "more than 80%of the world"?

(02-08-2021, 08:42 PM)winners Wrote:  I uplorry soon, why still worry about china everyday? better go home fast

go go fast, toilets can let others wash, no worry

(02-08-2021, 08:53 PM)winners Wrote:   No sense of shame at all.

Everyday, I pray for a natural catastrophic disaster to strike China and eliminate half of its population.  

CCB. Actually I didn't want to reply to you but seeing how you curse another country of disaster I think you're the one with no shame. Fark u cb!
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post
Angry 

(02-08-2021, 08:53 PM)winners Wrote:  Can you name me a handful of countries in Asia that are supporting China?  You can't even do this simple task to prove yourself and yet still want to argue with me.  No sense of shame at all.

Everyday, I pray for a natural catastrophic disaster to strike China and eliminate half of its population.  Only in this manner, will they learn to be more humble, civilized and less arrogant.  What kind of a society is that when a driver will even deliberately drive over an innocent young girl several more times to make sure that she is really dead?

Finally, you show your true colour!

How evil and  inhuman  can you be!  Angry Angry Angry

You are not fit to be a human being!  Angry Angry  Angry
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(02-08-2021, 08:30 PM)winners Wrote:  I admit that the PAP had made a big mistake in the past by importing so many Chinks into Singapore, some even using Singapore as a base for money laundering.  The Sinkie government is really stupid because they already got bitten in Suzhou, but still want to go into Tianjin and Chonging.  They never seem to learn.  And now the Tianjin project is just another White Elephant.  I've also been there to see it for myself.

“Chink” is a blanket derogatory racial term for Chinese. I think you should avoid using that term. CCP are the root cause of the problem not the general population of China and certainly not Chinese people across the board.

(03-08-2021, 01:20 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  “Chink” is a blanket derogatory racial term for Chinese. I think you should avoid using that term. CCP are the root cause of the problem not the general population of China and certainly not Chinese people across the board.

Learn some wisdom from wise people :

温铁军:新兴国家纷纷衰落,为何只有中国屹立不倒?

Understanding the rise of China | Martin Jacques
Jan 25 2011

one synonan teaching another synonan how to scold ccp. that's quite funny

(03-08-2021, 08:01 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  one synonan teaching another synonan how to scold ccp. that's quite funny

But we have to agree that syonan scum
 "winners" is the lowest and most filthy one. 

100% sure he is born to a bitch.
[+] 2 users Like amata's post

one CCP eunuch licking another gaypanda….so many interesting sights on this forum… Laughing

(03-08-2021, 11:29 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  one CCP eunuch licking another gaypanda….so many interesting sights on this forum… Laughing

You are still not opening your eyes and ears to learn to be wiser?  Thinking

Watch this to see how so many Chinese people sacrificed to contribute to build a better China :

(02-08-2021, 10:16 AM)winners Wrote:  China is a coward bully.  It only dares to find fault and bully its weaker neighboring nations, but dare not to take on the powerful nations on the international arena.  I will always despise such a cowardly government. 

When more than 80% of the world thinks that China is not doing the right things, Definitely I don't think that these nations are wrong.

Their recent crackdown and impositions on those big Chinese listed firms are not going to go down well by their owners.  Li Ka Shing already had this foresight long before and had moved most of his business empire out of China.

===
Loser, don’t you know the Chinese government enjoy support from the majority of its citizens (more than 90%) for its policies and most of them are youngsters?

Why China cares about what other countries think of it when it has the support of its citizens?  And do you think China is isolated? In fact the majority of Islamic countries support China on it progressive policies in Xinjiang. Envoys from those countries had visited Xinjiang and are satisfied with what they had seen.  How can this be compared to those keyboards warriors who had never even step ground in China, not to say Xinjiang.

You can be a loser but don’t be a stupid loser.

(02-08-2021, 11:37 AM)winners Wrote:  Talk so much for what?  Show me how many countries are in favor of China first, then we continue this debate.  Prove yourself in this forum first. I doubt you can do that right?  You are such a sore loser.

[Image: 01-F7-E385-7276-4410-BEBC-BFE23-CDC67-CE.jpg]

Countries that opposes China on Xinjiang.  Notice besides Japan, there are NO Asian countries in the list

[Image: CED7-F3-AA-95-F0-4054-885-F-C246-DC6-CC3-B4.jpg]

Countries that support China on Xinjiang.

(01-08-2021, 06:22 PM)winners Wrote:  Biden just don't want to waste more time and resources in Afghanistan. 

I sure will also want to know the true figures on how many countries that support China on Xinjiang.  Do enlighten me further if you claim to know so well.  Otherwise, your claim carries no truth in this argument.
39 countries opposed China on Xinjiang versus 45 countries supporting China on Xinjiang

Does that answers your question?

(02-08-2021, 11:59 AM)You winners Wrote:  Aiya, there are still the Ma Ying-Jeou types in Taiwan.  What we should compare is worldwide, how many are against China's doing and how many are for.  This will then be a fair comparison.  If China is really a fair player, there will not be this mess in Hong Kong now, as it is a leading good example.

By the way, I'm still of the opinion that this Covid-19 virus was created from the Wuhan Lab as a biological weapon against countries in the future.  You don't have to agree with me and I know very well you will not.  Unfortunately, it was accidentally leaked out.  Otherwise, why is China so against a second visit by the WHO personnel to conduct another thorough study of the whole situation?  I mean if you have nothing to hide, why don't you vindicate yourself once and for all?
China had already granted one visit to the WHO team and they did not find anything incriminating the Wuhan Lab.

China in turn has demanded US to open up Fort Derrick for inspection as well.  Did the US welcome that?

(02-08-2021, 12:07 PM)winners Wrote:  Another malicious retaliation from The Global Times as usual.  How can one ever believed anything coming out from The Global Times where every editorial piece must pass through their leaders' censorship and approval.  LOL, I rather to believe in The Apple Daily if it's still available today.

You can say China should allow the WHO team to visit the Wuhan Lab a second time but not allow the WHO team to visit Fort Derrick?  How ridiculous can it gets?

(02-08-2021, 07:33 PM)winners Wrote:  Aiya, the way they write, you still cannot tell they are not Sinkies?  And I'm sure you are also not a Sinkie either as some had already exposed you in the other threads.

How long have you been living in Singapore already?  Singaporeans may hate their government, but majority of them will also not talk good of the Chinks either.
Loser, whatever your race is, you are a disgrace to them.  Maybe you are a bastard that had not respect for others.  Blame it on those that bring you to this earth.
[+] 1 user Likes justdoit2's post

alamaK also coming this month!

南海将迎刀光剑影,美国副总统贺锦丽亲自披挂上阵作乱窜访越南和新加坡狙击中国,南海周边国家小心啦,最终收大灾难可能是你们

alamaK's turn!