Top CPF Expert : How to turn your children into CPF millionaires

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

He is saving for his son. Which is good of course but remember you need OA to buy BTO flat and inside better have more money than your SA , usually is people already owned a flat fully paid finished than go SA , UNLESS You don't want to buy BTO Flat just dump to SA so call earn " interest " , For us currently Better don't just depend from CPF, also go into buying those saving plans, investment plans from banks and insurance companies.

Why? Because no matter what CPF is control by Gov, you never know how how political changes going to be like, even still the PAP is the ruling party for next 10, 20, 30 years CPF systems surely will changes along the way.

Whereas those saving plans, investment plans is by Contract, once end you take the initial sum + interest than depend you needs want to use now or buy another new plan, save/invest again , one thing good is Not control by Gov , next Contract is up to you decide how long you want to put.