Grab Pay is EPIC FAIL

https://www.facebook.com/thebusinesstime...Kl?__cft__

Digital bank is a lost g business
Why?

Look at all the existing banks
. They already have an online presence and support many online service.

Why would anyone bank with a new online bank with no track record.

Every single one or Grab business has no originality and are just poor copy of others....and they don't make .money.

Grab founders were aiming at IPO as a finishing line
Once they IPO, the business fail or succeed does not matter as they have made their $$

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Grab has no know-how in digital banking and shouldn't have been awarded the license. When (and not if) Grab finally collapses, MAS will have to pick up the pieces from people losing their life savings.

(30-01-2023, 05:31 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Digital bank is a lost g business
Why?

Why would anyone bank with a new  online bank with no track record.

Every single one or Grab business has  no originality and are just poor copy of others....and they don't make .money.

Once they IPO, the business fail or succeed does not matter as they have made their $$

It is terrible that Grab go for IPO and make some fast bucks, but if business fails they still have made their $$$$$$$$$$$$........This is akin to cheating...... crying Angry

(30-01-2023, 05:31 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Digital bank is a lost g business
Why?

Why would anyone bank with a new online bank with no track record.

Every single one or Grab business has no originality and are just poor copy of others....and they don't make .money.

is Cryptocurrency The one success in fact.

Crypto, BlockChain is the Thing for the future. Banking industries all the while " want to own it " but is hard.

Govt also want to " own it " also a bit complicated.

FYI Bitcoin value increase yet again.