Top Financial Author : Market to crash this Oct...what you must do

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/kiyosaki-...00637.html

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Market will crash one day, but when? One day someone will get it right.

Can listen to someone who's bankrupt?

(03-10-2021, 10:20 AM)winbig Wrote:  Can listen to someone who's bankrupt?

It's a tactical business bankruptcy to avoid paying debts
He still has alot of money mostly from selling books

But silver gold and bitcoin are zero yield assets. They are only good to hedge against dollar flooding not crash.lBut crash can be a deflationary crash like in 1929....everything drop...golf and silver also drop ...then correct strategy is cash is king.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

even a stopped clock is right two times a day Laughing Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(03-10-2021, 10:20 AM)winbig Wrote:  Can listen to someone who's bankrupt?

must be useless bugger who cannot even manage his own finances and investments.  how to advise others?pp

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Marc Faber market will  crash 2014

Marc Faber market will crash 2013

You can find marcfaber market will crash every year 2012 2013 2014....2020.

What scares me is there is no Marc faber market will crash 2021. .....really bad sign.

I only can say, be it the market down or high , ALWAYS WILL HAVE WINNERS beside losers.
This is what make the market go , moving all along.

Sometimes must inject negative stuffs, to make it down , later inject some positive stuffs to push up

kateks must be panicking now especially due to the good showing of Uncle Dow Big Grin

US economy is heading for stagflation. It has lost the direction of real growth.
It will be quite similiar to the late 60s but now it is much more serious and complicated. The only solution is to raise rate but nobody wants to be the scapegoat?

Unlike China, once problem arises, it will curb with drastic action. No joke at all.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(03-10-2021, 10:28 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It's a tactical business bankruptcy to avoid paying debts
He still has alot of money mostly from selling books

But silver gold and bitcoin are zero yield assets. They are only good to hedge against dollar flooding not crash.lBut crash can be a deflationary crash like in 1929....everything drop...golf and silver also drop ...then correct strategy is cash is king.

If he owed money yet don't pay, then who pay?

Where is that Stupid Jim Roger also?