Top Financial Mind 1M65 Mr. Loo shares his research...good news

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Not master Leong?

Can't be bothered to click. What is the loo clown trying to say this time? Apart from pushing his wife's handbags.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(07-07-2022, 02:31 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Not master Leong?
Master Leong is too good. He has branched out of finance to answer most difficult questions....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(07-07-2022, 02:35 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Master Leong is too good. He has branched out of finance to answer most difficult questions....

His name sounds like a Feng Shui conman.

(07-07-2022, 02:38 PM)dynamite Wrote:  His name sounds like a Feng Shui conman.

Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

SORRY NOT CLICKING

so what this " local financial Guru say this time? "

must be suddenly pop up say S&P500 back on track? LOL just increase than come out say
drop and drop diam diam panic behind.

(07-07-2022, 02:30 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  

Summarize pls

Smile

(07-07-2022, 02:38 PM)dynamite Wrote:  His name sounds like a Feng Shui conman.

Is is known as Master from his days playing Magic Gathering as one of the world's top tournament player travel around the world to represent Singapore. He was so good at it Singaporean players call him Master.

He later became a top poker player winning US$300K prize money.

The term Master is too humble for him

(07-07-2022, 02:44 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Is is known as Master from his days playing Magic Gathering as one of the world's top tournament player travel around the world to represent Singapore. He was so good at it Singaporean players call him Master.

He later became a top poker player winning US$300K prize money.

The term Master is too humble for him

Just like me. Known as 真人。

Summarise: Durian is Cheap this year but some still sell 25 to 28 per kg.

Summarise. "Don't be stingy please give me a like. I am going to talk about how I was right along about the stock markets, before I hand you over to my wife who will then market her handbags and other barang barang."

Master Leong playing mind game lar