free shuttle service to serve residents in Marine Parade GRC, MacPherson, Mountbatten

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/t...ountbatten

like that, PAP sure will win GE !

10am to 4pm avoid the peak hours means the shuttle bus company beat flies time so got monies earn from the govt. Then the elderly can move around. Win win for all.

No wonder need to raise gst.

Ignore List: Oyk

Each of the seven wards in these constituencies will be served by one shuttle bus, which can seat 22 passengers and will arrive at intervals of about one hour – the time it takes for the buses to complete their route.

Wait until siao. One bus can only carry 22 passengers.

Not so good; many shopping malls also provide free shuttle buses the frequency only 20 --30 min and off peak hour too! ...

Half past 6 attitude

Dun know who forced them to think of this idea

! hour interval? Might as well make it once per day or per week

Never use brain to think through and just push this out to get govt funds for crony reasons

You think it is for your benefit meh, stewpig daft Sinkies

So residents like me cannot hop onto the bus in Eunos at all. Would my tax money be refunded back to me?
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

Welfare that only benefits some % of Singaporeans, other Singaporeans can just watch and dream on.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

Just before the last elrection many wow wow came to my estate and promise to do up several things but so far none has been done.

(01-07-2024, 08:19 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  So residents like me cannot hop onto the bus in Eunos at all. Would my tax money be refunded back to me?

bro, you stay at Eunos ah ? Big Grin

(01-07-2024, 08:22 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Welfare that only benefits some % of Singaporeans, other Singaporeans can just watch and dream on.

another stupid move divides the locals

why only marine parade ?

those who stay there are richer n not older than those staying in kreta ayer red hill

Timing is right: erection cumming and need to show ah pek ah mah uneducated peasant their MPs care.