Toto °$10M draw this Thurs - time.for you to win BiG!

(09-05-2024, 03:58 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Nvml. I think you've got some mental blockages which you need to clear before we can continue with meaningful exchanges.

Maybe to help you a bit, can you explain the differences in buying a toto system 7 and 7 ordinary tickets?
 sys 7 and 7 tickets  "the same"?

You have changed the topic as I did not say these are different.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Ok lah 小赌怡情 buy $1 for fun.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(09-05-2024, 04:33 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  To you both sys 7 and 7 tickets  "the same"?

So in what way are they the same?

I asked you what're the differences?

(09-05-2024, 04:37 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  I asked you what're the differences?

Why should I state the difference when I did not say they are different in the first place!

Don't change topic ...you go and make a statement about iToto....now change topic to system 7

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(09-05-2024, 04:46 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Why should I state the difference when I did not say they are different in the first place!

Don't change topic ...you go and make a statement about iToto....now change topic to system 7

Really idiotic

I asked you about system 7 is to make it easier for you mah.

If you can't even understand system 7, how to explain system 12 which is the basis of itoto to you?

If simple things aso duno, how to do AI? No wonder kena rejected.

(09-05-2024, 04:53 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Really idiotic

I asked you about system 7 is to make it easier for you mah.

If you can't even understand system 7, how to explain system 12 which is the basis of itoto to you?

If simple things aso duno, how to do AI? No wonder kena rejected.

You are a blardy waste of time.
You state an assertion. I just ask you "what"...you come out of all sorts of nonsense to avoid ans the question.

Then still dare to boast your "smartness" ...just ans the qn lah.

(09-05-2024, 05:19 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You are a blardy waste of time.
You state an assertion. I just ask you "what"...you come out of all sorts of nonsense to avoid ans the question.

Then still dare to boast your "smartness" ...just ans the qn lah.

Already explained they're the same. You can't read? I thought you claimed to hv an iq of 160 or 165 a few years ago?

Aiyo!

Just hoor lor!