Toto now will cascade to 4th Draw : $8M

[Image: 9z12OGp.jpg]l

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

if i win, i'll use 7m for charity........

500K let Lau Jac invest in bronze antiques for me............LOL

With more community cases they r betting on folks lives especially seniors punters... potential clusters with snake q... buy online a safer bet if one die die wants to punt

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Ok time to buy Toto....

(04-09-2021, 07:40 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: 9z12OGp.jpg]

When this start ? at present still only two draws cascaded....

Snowball to 4th draw.

At 4th draw, if there is no winner for group 1, it will cascade down to group 2 and so on.

When start this Monday ?

[Image: Screenshot-20210904-180240-Chrome.jpg]

next draw is estimated to be around 1m, still very far from 8m. ah butt dreams too much

(04-09-2021, 09:14 AM)Galilo_l Wrote:  With more community cases they r betting on folks lives especially seniors punters... potential clusters with snake q... buy online a safer bet if one die die wants to punt

Buy online if strike any, Singapore pools auto bank into your betting account? Or you still have to check the winning ticket and go collect from Singapore pools?

When the person strike that price he will know lah...prefer go take the cheque and bank in the designated place.

(05-09-2021, 02:01 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Buy online if strike any, Singapore pools auto bank into your betting account? Or you still have to check the winning ticket and go collect from Singapore pools?

A few settings n procedures...
https://www.singaporepools.com.sg/en/ser...count.html

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(04-09-2021, 08:24 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  if i win, i'll use 7m for charity........

500K let Lau Jac invest in bronze antiques for me............LOL

Better you change the 500k into $1 coin and throw it into the sea more fun lah ... can still hear sound

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin