M’sia fans upset Deep Purple only performing in S’pore during Asia

'Why is it always Singapore?': M’sia fans upset Deep Purple only performing in S’pore during Asia leg of world tour 

https://www.todayonline.com/8days/why-it...ur-2380121

We have raffles!

(11-03-2024, 10:06 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  We have raffles!

yeah loh

this place was from the British

not so famous ,
audience maybe not be high, they also feel upset?

(11-03-2024, 10:19 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  not so famous ,
audience maybe not be  high, they also feel upset?

actually

Muslim teaching DO NOT ALLOW MAN MADE MUSIC

MAN MADE MUSIC is 100% HARAM

(11-03-2024, 10:22 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  actually
Muslim teaching DO NOT ALLOW MAN MADE MUSIC
MAN MADE MUSIC is 100% HARAM

I doubt so leh....Got a LOT of Swifies wearing-Hijab during the entire 6-day concert leh..
I even saw a huge Gang-Bang group of them singing and dancing outside the Indoor Stadium with all the blink-blink makeups...
Who says got no modern and  progressive Muslim women leh ? They are far far wilder than one can imagine Big Grin

[Image: oAvYJYtZAPGa2P7BASbbEbt2kasBwVAiAIABi~tp...rigin.webp]

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(11-03-2024, 10:42 PM)Manthink Wrote:  I doubt so leh....Got a LOT of Swifies wearing-Hijab during the entire 6-day concert leh..
I even saw a huge Gang-Bang group of them singing and dancing outside the Indoor Stadium with all the blink-blink makeups...
Who says got no modern and  progressive Muslim women leh ? They are far far wilder than one can imagine Big Grin

[Image: oAvYJYtZAPGa2P7BASbbEbt2kasBwVAiAIABi~tp...rigin.webp]

THAT WHY THEY (THOSE WEARING TUDONG or HIJAB) ARE HERE!
AND NOT THERE

THEY ARE HAPPY HERE BECAUSE THERE IS NO ISLAMIC LAW
AND NOT THERE

GET IT!

(11-03-2024, 10:19 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  not so famous ,
audience maybe not be  high, they also feel upset?

Deep Purple with famous  deep deep lead guitarist on Live performance...Now imagine their music flowing over the water of Kallang outside the Stadium..grass field at For Canning. Big Grin

Deep Purple...............never heard their songs before leh...............nice boh ?

can compare to The Cure ?

these are beer festival concert

(11-03-2024, 10:47 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  THAT WHY THEY (THOSE WEARING TUDONG or HIJAB) ARE HERE!
AND NOT THERE THEY ARE HAPPY HERE BECAUSE THERE IS NO ISLAMIC LAW
AND NOT THERE GET IT!

But hor I still don't get it - Why Indonesian women seems to be more "happy here" than their M'sian counterpart leh. Big Grin 

The Malaysian United Indigenous Party (Bersatu) wants the Malaysia government to explain why American pop star Taylor Swift is not performing in Malaysia as part of her global "The Eras Tour". Bersatu's legal and constitution bureau deputy chairman Sasha said in a statement on Mar. 6, 2024 that talks between the Malaysia government, under former Prime Minister (PM) Ismail Sabri Yaakob, and Swift's concert promoters began as early as 2022, Sinar Daily and the New Straits Times (NST) reported.

https://mothership.sg/2024/03/why-malays...lor-swift/