Tourists go Paris buy branded bags, locked them in luggage bag in hotel tio stolen

those going Paris for Olympics, better take note..

he bought Chanel LV bags... locked them inside his Rimowa luggage bag...
went outsai next day...
on top his luggage, he got put stuff.
When he came back, he noticed the stuff being moved.
Suspected something. Opened his luggage, Chanel bag and box gone, LV bag missing left box, everything else intact...

after shopping, they went back hotel with plain paper bags instead of the branded paper bags...
go back hotel and lock everything up.
still got targeted...
Said the luggage bag and hotel room dun even look broken into.... suspected got cam in the hotel room...
the hotel rules ish must return room key to them everytime u got out...

they reported police and everything. asked for CCTV but not shown cos police wasn't there yet....
initially got picture of the hotel, but seems they removed it (this ish reupload of their original video) 

What hotel? Budget hotel and they paraded their purchases like nobody business when they should be discreet and bring them back in NTUC plastic bags ?

Self owned , must be their Rimowa luggage bag attract the thief.

First and foremost until today I don't understand why bags can sell so expensive like Rolex watches. I guess I will never understand in my whole life. They say my 等级 belong to low class so cannot appreciate.

cannot remember the hotel name. u hab to ask them for it.
i went their google review pages a few days ago see, they left bad review for it already...

i google search and apparently dec/jan also got article...
paris 4star hotel break in..
the tourist locked the branded goods in her luggage bag... then worry again.
change mind and lock it in the room safe...
came back and the whole safe gone...

[Image: sh5nY1JjP2aXMUy7XJU47L6w8XZZ6JfvVgzh_VYM4f0?v=w960]
https://www.hk01.com/%E9%96%8B%E7%BD%90/...C%E8%B5%B0

Paris 5 star hotel also can tio

(22-05-2024, 07:32 PM)sgh Wrote:  First and foremost until today I don't understand why bags can sell so expensive like Rolex watches. I guess I will never understand in my whole life. They say my 等级 belong to low class so cannot appreciate.

A very well made Chinese brand can be had for RMB 500. Good soild material with ample pockets and a best quality zip. 

Peepur go for LV and pay 20X more because of the image. Status symbol. The company spent millions on advertisement to create the branding, the image. You pay for that.

Same for all snob's stuff including iPhone, Rolex, Sketchers etc 

Quality wise they do give it to you but it's still overpriced. You can get good quality for much less if you don't care about image. 

If you rise above the folly of self deception, that your sense of self worth and what you think others will think about you is based on the brand of the bag you carry, then you are truly wise.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(22-05-2024, 08:50 PM)Oyk Wrote:  A very well made Chinese brand can be had for RMB 500. Good soild material with ample pockets and a best quality zip. 

Peepur go for LV and pay 20X more because of the image. Status symbol. The company spent millions on advertisement to create the branding, the image. You pay for that.

Same for all snob's stuff including iPhone, Rolex, Sketchers etc 

Quality wise they do give it to you but it's still overpriced. You can get good quality for much less if you don't care about image. 

If you rise above the folly of self deception, that your sense of self worth and what you think others will think about you based on the brand of the bag you carry, then you are truly wise.

Front part again, due to expenses spend on Marketing team. Luxury brands, Apple their ad you see is Totally different from other commerical ad you see on tv etc. In the sense their marketing team hire is top advertising firm create the ads etc.

Hire good director etc. Of course come luxury brands , the ambassor etc usually are top celebrity known world wide.

Than come Fashion show, top models wearing it. This is why people say is about " Branding "

You have to see the Difference when come " Branding " sometimes.

Our crap Secret lab do managed to success in fact. They copy how Luxury brands , Apple do their marketing.

Secret Lab go for E sport famous gamers, Famous Youtubers gamers, and Well known influence to promote their gaming chair.
But come quality is CRAP , just " rebrand it make it like atas " from China.

But come luxury branded stuffs is totally league ok, Luxury brands , is really Quality there. Why I know so much because my mum use to sew clothes ones . She told me now you see those FB seller selling those cheap clothes from China , Thailand is anyhow one that why is cheap. The sewing is bad. This is why those cheap clothes after a while very fast spoil.

Unlike Luxury clothes. At least Quality is there. The sewing part is different. My mum told me luxury brands they use a Special sewing machine to sew. Sometimes you happen to see sales from Luxury clothings , is either they want to clear stocks the old series one or some the sewing part is not perfect.

Sometimes come Luxury clothes, items have to see which company , which brand one. Some is trying to sneak in as it is Luxury but is crap , just like SecretLab gaming chair.

Why they wanna go a 3rd world country …. BKK is safer than that place

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Asian tourists who go luxury shopping in Europe have been targeted for many years already. These people suaku, they don’t know the hang cheng.

Wait till last day check out then buy loh

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Not only pickpockets are common on public transportation, but their budget hotels and motels could be easily broken into.

The hotel stuff could open the door with their keys, so be very careful. Latch the door from inside and use the back of a chair to block the handle so it's difficult for them to open the door

This is an inside job. I heard of a S'porean family whose car was stolen while parked in the basement of their hotel in Melaka even though they brought the parking entry coupon to their room. The CCTV footage showed the gantry go up as the thief exited the carpark at dawn.   

their police liks so bochup

https://www.asiaone.com/malaysia/he-used...hotel-room