Trading changed my life : $50,000 per month

https://youtu.be/-cJmEbnAd7E

Well done Henry!!

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

If he is making $50k, he would not be teaching, it is just too tedious and exposed to the public eye

I hereby call his bluff

scammer everywhere hahaha

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

Storyteller...

If you watch until the part he says if you "make 3% or 4% s month" you know for sure this is bull

In the video he reveal he makes money through options sale....some combination of option sale strategy.

All such strategy is the same....if you make 3-4% a month once very 10-12 months something will happen that wipe out 50-80% of your equity. That means everything you make for the past 12 months get wiped out in the losing month

So typically students attend options course then start to use one of the many options selling strategy...they make for 8 straight months ..think hey can keep making passive income then one day in the 9th month the market has a sharp move that happens once every year, all that they earn is wiped out in a single day or a few days.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Nice titties Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Will this happened in Sg ?....STI won't one two day dropped so much lah....

(03-08-2023, 01:47 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If you watch until the part he says if you "make 3% or 4% s month" you know for sure this is bull

In the video he reveal he makes money through options sale....some combination of option sale strategy.

All such strategy is the same....if you make 3-4% a month once very 10-12 months something will happen that wipe out 50-80% of your equity. That means everything you make for the past 12 months get wiped out in the losing month

So typically students attend options course then start to use one of the many options selling strategy...they make for 8 straight months ..think hey can keep making passive income then one day in the 9th month the market has a sharp move that happens once every year, all that they earn is wiped out in a single day or a few days.

Now then you know ah? Do you know how options wipe out an account?

(03-08-2023, 01:51 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Will this happened in Sg ?....STI won't one two day dropped so much lah....

Because of low volatility options prices will be very low you need to sell more to make an "income" because you sell so much once makrt has a moderate move, you will pee in your pants and lose every thing

Many market has fat tail phenomena...there are people who buy put options most of the time they lose but when a sharp plunge occurs they make back everything and th option seller uplorry.

All this I learn from this book "Fooled by Randomness" by Taleb.

Most people who make $$ selling options for passive income.get killed later ....

Read the book. Simulate using recent data ...to understand.

https://www.amazon.sg/Fooled-Randomness-...141031484/

[Image: iMhhuhY.png]

Wow, hitting $50,000 per month through trading is seriously impressive! It's fantastic to hear how trading has positively transformed your life. I can totally relate to the thrill of the trading game. It's like riding a rollercoaster, with its ups and downs, but when it's up, it's way up! For those who are curious about trading, or even if you're already in the game and looking to level up, you might wanna check out the Immediate Connect app. It's an AI trading tool that can provide some valuable insights and keep you sharp in the ever-changing world of finance.

Wow wow ... is super bee tang ....

Options are there to protect fund managers from losing money in their stocks and their jobs. Only ignorant people like sgbutt will tell you otherwise.

Tell me how I can lose money in the trade strategy below and I buy you a merc.

I sold a call and buy a put to protect my 100 Tesla stocks. At expiry date I am 100% sure to win $133 or $633. Meanwhile I got to keep $1285 in cash premium while waiting for expiry, earning extra interest.

How to lose?

[Image: Screenshot-2023-07-31-22-56-57-43-9e56ca...fc5063.jpg]

trading is tough, just buy good stock to long.

He is fake and not true.