Traffic here increases tremendously following the migration of some edmwers

YEH!

This forum is more alive now rather than to have Malaysian Dimwit Jac Fart

who comes here to read and then gets annoyed for nothing

and moan like a preggy woman

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(30-10-2022, 09:24 PM)Intrinion Wrote:  Xenophobic and racist users deserve to be banned.

While, at the same time, assholes become moderators !

(30-10-2022, 09:28 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Yup those still got account there should pm her come over here

Any photo of her?

(30-10-2022, 08:33 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  We should invite more of them here  Big Grin

finally we get our place in the sun..............
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

(30-10-2022, 08:33 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  We should invite more of them here  Big Grin

indeed.. I have decided to camp here, after spending 20+ years at HWZ

according to my source, SPH's IT and other depts are filled with FTs, mainly JHKs and CECAs..
[+] 1 user Likes fishbuff's post

(31-10-2022, 04:27 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Any photo of her?

Me no have her photo. But you can try Google her username or YouTube search her
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

(31-10-2022, 07:06 AM)fishbuff Wrote:  indeed.. I have decided to camp here, after spending 20+ years at HWZ

according to my source, SPH's IT and other depts are filled with FTs, mainly JHKs and CECAs..

Must be a very smelly environment Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(31-10-2022, 02:59 AM)Democritus Wrote:  While, at the same time, assholes become moderators !

The “mods” from Hwz here are imposters lah, not the real deal.  They knew you guys will be riled up, hence troll you further for fun or dunno what. 

Quite a few of these around now in this Sgtalk, including our previous Sgtalk forum owner Alleggsinonebasket and Leongsam supposedly from sammyboy. Cheap thrills only.  Wonder what is their intention?  Confused

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

(31-10-2022, 07:28 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Must be a very smelly environment Big Grin

main concern is how FTs are displacing local singaporeans from PMET jobs, until most of the depts are mostly filled with their kinds. I dont see it to be their fault but rather, Govt is the main culprit. However, boomer voters are propping this treacherous party every GE until majority of the younger generation of singaporeans are disillusioned about their future in their home country and have little choice but to emigrate.
[+] 2 users Like fishbuff's post

(31-10-2022, 07:39 AM)fishbuff Wrote:  main concern is how FTs are displacing local singaporeans from PMET jobs, until most of the depts are mostly filled with their kinds. I dont see it to be their fault but rather, Govt is the main culprit. However, boomer voters are propping this treacherous party every GE until majority of the younger generation of singaporeans are disillusioned about their future in their home country and have little choice but to emigrate.

boomer  votes and NEW citizens

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

(31-10-2022, 07:39 AM)fishbuff Wrote:  main concern is how FTs are displacing local singaporeans from PMET jobs, until most of the depts are mostly filled with their kinds. I dont see it to be their fault but rather, Govt is the main culprit. However, boomer voters are propping this treacherous party every GE until majority of the younger generation of singaporeans are disillusioned about their future in their home country and have little choice but to emigrate.

If you use the generally accepted classification of “boomer” they are born after WWII (1946 - 1964).  

You will find many of the Sgtalk members in this range, especially those at the tail end years of boomer years.

So those who only think boomers are lau kok kok unkers or aunties in their 70s or 60s, be surprised, folks in their 50s… ok late 50s are also classified as boomers Laughing

Good, got critical mass. So we dont need to post too often to support.

Remember when this new forum first started, it was very quiet?

Now on autopilot liao

(30-10-2022, 09:04 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Should invite iamnobodyxxx Xiao mei mei come over this forum

no worry, I think more and more from edmw will come since that farking forum is doing crazy thing : banning people as they like.

The only way to bring down edmw is to give them less traffic. A forum that does not allow any free speech is basically not a forum especially when it depends on the users to give it revenue.

(31-10-2022, 08:15 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  no worry, I think more and more from edmw will come since that farking forum is doing crazy thing : banning people as they like.

For the past 1 and the half years I read as a guest as my account is IP banned over there. I heard people complaining over there that hardwarezone mod anyhow delete thread banned people because of Ceca

(31-10-2022, 08:03 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Good, got critical mass. So we dont need to post too often to support.

Remember when this new forum first started, it was very quiet?

Now on autopilot liao
It becomes active after I came on board

I should get an award
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(31-10-2022, 07:50 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  If you use the generally accepted classification of “boomer” they are born after WWII (1946 - 1964).  

You will find many of the Sgtalk members in this range, especially those at the tail end years of boomer years.

hopefully they won't support PAP unlike those older boomers that I know who kept on voting for PAP.

(30-10-2022, 09:15 PM)sgh Wrote:  Thanks for sharing. From the different readers who share it further confirm the mod are highly likely ceca or can be former ceca (some convert citizenship perhaps) ppl. This can explain the lopsided punishment where anything ceca related are punished harshly while others are let go. This is clearly abuse of power in the hands of the mod. I wonder how their upbringing is taught by their parents. The mod action further tarnish the reputation of ceca instead. They choose the hard handed tactics instead of soft so we must stand united in preparation for their further "attacks"

i wont be surprised that the SPH's IT depts are mostly staffed by them.
[+] 1 user Likes fishbuff's post

(31-10-2022, 07:06 AM)fishbuff Wrote:  indeed.. I have decided to camp here, after spending 20+ years at HWZ

Foreign banks same thing since 2 decades ago. IT departments filled with those from India or Malaysia.
[+] 2 users Like Ichigo's post

(31-10-2022, 09:26 AM)Ichigo Wrote:  Foreign banks same thing since 2 decades ago. IT departments filled with those from India or Malaysia.

yes, I was working in IT presales 20 years ago and had to visit their IT depts occassionally. Whole depts were staffed with them. ZERO locals.

when i worked with an IT software company in 2006, out of 150 staffs, less than 5 are locals, counting me, my boss and the pantry lady.

Not much difference in terms of number of visitors. Still around 10% or less than the previous sgtalk.

(31-10-2022, 09:35 AM)Levin Wrote:  Not much difference in terms of number of visitors. Still around 10% or less than the previous sgtalk.

Actually forum everywhere is like going towards sunset liao. 

Reddit is the way to go now.

Hope all edmwers migrate over here

(31-10-2022, 09:48 AM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  Actually forum everywhere is like going towards sunset liao. 

Reddit is the way to go now.

Don't like reddit leh. Very inconvenient as one navigates the threads and then has to go back. I prefer sbnation type of threading.
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

(30-10-2022, 10:38 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Maybe they preparing for next year PE...
No more Malay might be India

CHINESE.
[+] 1 user Likes Rubitin's post

(31-10-2022, 08:23 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  For the past 1 and the half years I read as a guest as my account is IP banned over there. I heard people complaining over there that hardwarezone mod anyhow delete thread banned people because of Ceca

why didn't use VPN to get around the IP ban ?

there are many free vpn available.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(31-10-2022, 11:31 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  why didn't use VPN to get around the IP ban ?

You think people don't know how to use VPN , etc Playing with IP ???

is MOST Don't wish to quite troublesome which some claim don't feel so .

End of the day I already report to SPH regarding HWZ Forum , as Been a Mainstream Media, HWZ is creating anti social hatred
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(31-10-2022, 11:31 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  why didn't use VPN to get around the IP ban ?

But VPN will slow down the internet speed.
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

(30-10-2022, 11:53 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  you can be her father liao  Tongue

I'm young at heart...
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post