Traffic here increases tremendously following the migration of some edmwers

(31-10-2022, 11:33 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  You think people don't know how to use VPN , etc Playing with IP ???

is MOST Don't wish to quite troublesome which some claim don't feel so .

End of the day I already report to SPH regarding HWZ Forum , as Been a Mainstream Media, HWZ is creating anti social hatred

no use one.. sph won't take any action.

but if you complain to Ho Ching, then that will set something in motion
[+] 1 user Likes fishbuff's post

(31-10-2022, 07:42 AM)wendychan Wrote:  boomer  votes and NEW citizens

Someone asked about you in hwz yesterday and I've replied.

[Image: Wendy.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(31-10-2022, 01:05 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Someone asked about you in hwz yesterday and I've replied.

buay pai. your account still no issue. 

I counting down to my ban over. but i feel they will "aim" me when i am back
[+] 1 user Likes 28cMostlyCloudy's post

(31-10-2022, 01:05 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Someone asked about you in hwz yesterday and I've replied.

thanks..... i suppose if you mention sgtalk, sure tio points lol

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

(31-10-2022, 01:00 PM)fishbuff Wrote:  no use one.. sph won't take any action.

but if you complain to Ho Ching, then that will set something in motion

Smile you never know.

Last time at this time sgtalk is like a ghost town, now so many people  Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

At least this group is much better than useless Jac Fart

They talk with brains while Jac talk using his arse only

[Image: Jac-whinning.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Good. Some fresh names around to add on the discussion. For those who are not happy and cannot exchange depth of topics, let them die off with misery.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 
[+] 2 users Like Symmetry's post

(31-10-2022, 10:34 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Last time at this time sgtalk is like a ghost town, now so many people  Clapping

Many people is good 👍 mah
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

Will have more soon i suppose by looking at the rate of banning over there

Yup too much Liao

Actually to be honest , this place is livelier, livelier as got life or being alive, because of one main reason: now we don’t have to day in day out put up with the communist propaganda.
Quite sick everyday to see them singing, with mouths wide open and tongues out, to Xi’s arse.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 1 user Likes YummyKing's post

One more thing, I suspect some of the communists here are actually moderators, or even the owners of this forum. You don’t believe, you watch very carefully.
So this sort of balance out. But if they soon find they are no more focal of attention, they will act. You don’t believe, you just watch.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 1 user Likes YummyKing's post

still not getting enough traffic here
most threads only 1 or 2 pages of replies then die off

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(01-11-2022, 05:24 PM)wendychan Wrote:  still not getting enough traffic here

because HWZ community is usually secondary sch, ite/poly , JC , Uni kids + 20s , 30s working adults
40s one hardly post.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(01-11-2022, 05:24 PM)wendychan Wrote:  still not getting  enough traffic here

Yup, on top of that those who came here due to temporary bans usually returned there after that. Their friends are there and there’s more activity there.
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

(01-11-2022, 05:35 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Yup, on top of that those who came here due to temporary bans usually returned there after that. Their friends are there and there’s more activity there.

LOL BUT IS NOT FUN ANYMORE WHAT THE POINT?

Even talk politics , now a lot restriction.

(01-11-2022, 09:43 AM)YummyKing Wrote:  Actually to be honest , this place is livelier, livelier as got life or being alive, because of one main reason: now we don’t have to day in day out put up with the communist propaganda.
Quite sick everyday to see them singing, with mouths wide open and tongues out, to Xi’s arse.

no, posting here less stress and more relax. u dun have to worry about what u have posted which seems relatively mild and ok but may triggered those kum gong and dictator mods in edmw which will issue u points or ban. sometimes boh tachi got one envelop logo means u tio cheng liao.
[+] 1 user Likes sogo's post

(01-11-2022, 05:38 PM)sogo Wrote:  no, posting here less stress and more relax. u dun have to worry about what u have posted which seems relatively mild and ok but may triggered those kum gong and dictator mods in edmw which will issue u points or ban. sometimes boh tachi got one envelop logo means u tio cheng liao.

Less people better too.

(30-10-2022, 08:33 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  We should invite more of them here  Big Grin

Migrant birds or illegal migrants lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(01-11-2022, 05:36 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  LOL BUT IS NOT FUN ANYMORE WHAT THE POINT?

Even talk politics , now a lot restriction.

To each his own, some people feel more comfortable here, some like it better there. Not everyone likes to talk about politics or certain more sensitive topics. But you are right, politics could be a sensitive subject that result in bans. Today quite a few were banned, it likely to have been due to some political thread.

(01-11-2022, 06:05 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  To each his own, some people feel more comfortable here, some like it better there. Not everyone likes to talk about politics or certain more sensitive topics. But you are right, politics could be a sensitive subject that result in bans. Today quite a few were banned, it likely to have been due to some political thread.
I saw one guy banned because he was retorting to another who called George Yeo wumao. Very fierce debate whenever it involves China and then the whole thread was removed.

(01-11-2022, 06:13 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I saw one guy banned because he was retorting to another who called George Yeo wumao. Very fierce debate whenever it involves China and then the whole thread was removed.

Thanks for the info, didn’t see that thread before it was deleted. Someone stated in the ‘kena banned’ thread that he was going to lodge a police report against someone in the forum, wonder what happened.

Nowhere is safe from being monitored. Not even on this forum.

(01-11-2022, 06:05 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  To each his own, some people feel more comfortable here, some like it better there. Not everyone likes to talk about politics or certain more sensitive topics. But you are right, politics could be a sensitive subject that result in bans. Today quite a few were banned, it likely to have been due to some political thread.

Not just politics actually , Talk about CECA also get ban yea lol also cyberstalking like some loser stalk me lol this is why they now hardly post scare get ban , I was ??? Only a forum get ban so be it yet TALK BIG ONLINE ?? lol....

(01-11-2022, 06:32 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Thanks for the info, didn’t see that thread before it was deleted. Someone stated in the ‘kena banned’ thread that he was going to lodge a police report against someone in the forum, wonder what happened.

I only saw the last few pages but I gather that people were attacking George Yeo for declaring that he's pro-China. And then suan him for being a loser ex-minister who does not represent the govt's stand. Also called him leader of wumao. Many others joined in the attack and one poor guy was sort of trying to defend him. He said he will report the main attacker to mod but because of quota asked others to help. 

I think subsequently he was banned because he 'jio' others to report. But the attackers didn't get any ban.

In edmw China is a hot topic. Sometimes here too  Laughing

(01-11-2022, 06:50 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I only saw the last few pages but I gather that people were attacking George Yeo for declaring that he's pro-China. And then suan him for being a loser ex-minister who does not represent the govt's stand. Also called him leader of wumao. Many others joined in the attack and one poor guy was sort of trying to defend him. He said he will report the main attacker to mod but because of quota asked others to help. 

I think subsequently he was banned because he 'jio' others to report. But the attackers didn't get any ban.

In edmw China is a hot topic. Sometimes here too  Laughing
Ok, I must eat my words. One of the attackers in the end got banned and the chap who was earlier banned got unbanned.

Seems like mods have been fair in this case.

(01-11-2022, 06:32 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Thanks for the info, didn’t see that thread before it was deleted. Someone stated in the ‘kena banned’ thread that he was going to lodge a police report against someone in the forum, wonder what happened.

What is point wasting time on this ? 
Really just remember next ge vote more opposition in

(01-11-2022, 09:54 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Ok, I must eat my words. One of the attackers in the end got banned and the chap who was earlier banned got unbanned.

Might be the that someone bring it up else they just close both eye

(01-11-2022, 09:54 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Ok, I must eat my words. One of the attackers in the end got banned and the chap who was earlier banned got unbanned.

No worries, that attacker very free, posted so many long winded replies. He talked about the Aljunied loss in 2011, perhaps that caused him to be banned.