Tragedy as former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki's son, 19, is found dead

Tragedy as former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki's son, 19, is found dead inside his UC Berkeley dorm - as grieving grandmother says 'our family is devastated beyond comprehension'

Read: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...hannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

Subscribe: @DailyMaiI

MAYBE KARMA
SHE CHANGE ALOT OF RULES WHEN SHE BECAME YOUTUBE CEO
MANY CREATORS/YOUTUBERS LOST THEIR MONETIZATION becos she wanted this and that changed

some pple who use the youtube to tell stories reading from either fantasy or horror books were not eligible for monetization
so many lost income
many were FULLTIME youtubers until they cannot earn money anymore

god know how many families were destroyed becos she stopped pple from earning a living on youtube

Fentanyl again

Silent him lor extremely evil and very dark one hor LMAO

[Image: Screenshot-20240202-124931.jpg]

China doesn't need advanced nuclear weapons to destroy this evil and decadent country

给他吸毒要他命 good idea

Son was a drug addict who overdosed.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(18-02-2024, 03:45 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  MAYBE KARMA
SHE CHANGE ALOT OF RULES WHEN SHE BECAME YOUTUBE CEO
MANY CREATORS/YOUTUBERS LOST THEIR MONETIZATION becos she wanted this and that changed

some pple who use the youtube to tell stories reading from either fantasy or horror books were not eligible for monetization
so many lost income
many were FULLTIME youtubers until they cannot earn money anymore

god know how many families were destroyed becos she stopped pple from earning a living on youtube

Those YouTubeers are Lazy people. There are many ways to make money.So How can Karma play a part,There are millions of people living with small earnings from their jobs

Under pressure to do well in study. Stress so take drug.

(18-02-2024, 07:05 PM)victortan Wrote:  Under pressure to do well in study. Stress so take drug.

He already a multimillionaire before he graduates from uni lah... Simi stress from studies? More like nothing better to do with his money so take drugs for fun...

Most started since lower primary schools, so who to blame

(18-02-2024, 03:37 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Tragedy as former YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki's son, 19, is found dead inside his UC Berkeley dorm - as grieving grandmother says 'our family is devastated beyond comprehension'

Read: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...hannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

Subscribe: @DailyMaiI

a Jew.................. Gesti-109