Tragedy of Ukraine and the role of Color Revolution

[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

The west foreign policy is run by a bunch of hypocitical opportunistic neocon parasites whos loyalty is not with americans

The russians will eventually win in ukraine simply because they are waging a very determined and methodical campaign to defend their homeland against the encroaching neocon threats

they'd tried that in hk but unsuccessful. Ukraine unlucky to take over and succeeded. next tw?

(28-06-2022, 08:39 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  they'd tried that in hk but unsuccessful. Ukraine unlucky to take over and succeeded. next tw?

They cant even retake tiny Snake Island, forget about tw

But first they have to replenish weapons stock which will take years decades ..by that time china & russia flanked by BRICS+++ will already have put enough weapons & sattelite killers up in space to prevent the thought of them going to war

(27-06-2022, 01:43 PM)kokee Wrote:  comie dogs bark how strong is ruble like crazy here 7/24, strong till bankrupt, russia sell oil like hot cake to india & china & all the BS.
Now no money totally, cant even pay debt, default, totally gone case for future debt, bond & reputation, no one will trust such rubbish country anymore yet more sanction on the way from G7 & globally, so what is russia economy today? bankrupt, all the comie liars here spam lies 7/24.
Once Europe cut off russia oil & gas totally, much worse than today. 
Lelong their oil at US$50? then what will happen to oil price globally? sell oil? my foot, bankrupt.

RUSSIA DEFAULTS ON DEBT For First Time Since 1917. DISASTER For Russian Reputation & Future Debt.

as above, russia country bankrupt, no money to pay debt, like venezuela & Iran soon, russian people suffer sanction, those can run road all run, left poor & old to suffer hardship.
military also no money to sustain, wait to be slaughtered, shortage of weapons & army, can only anyhow bomb till missile & rocket finish, that is it, drag on.

to date almost 35k of russia army & generals died in Ukraine war yet russia still fight at russia border.
unlike those fake data & number from russia news by comie dogs here due to desperation, can con will con comie dogs here.
casualty of russia is few 100% of Ukraine.

Putin Shocked! Great Loss of The Russian Army Announced!

33 thousand Russian soldiers were shot!

(28-06-2022, 08:51 AM)simpleman Wrote:  They cant even retake tiny Snake Island, forget about tw

But first they have to replenish weapons stock which will take years decades ..by that time china & russia flanked by BRICS+++ will already have put enough weapons & sattelite killers up in space to prevent the thought of them going to war

their purpose is not to take over but to create chaos which they're good at
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(28-06-2022, 08:54 AM)kokee Wrote:  as above, russia country bankrupt, no money to pay debt, like venezuela & Iran soon, russian people suffer sanction, those can run road all run, left poor & old to suffer hardship.
military also no money to sustain, wait to be slaughtered, shortage of weapons & army, can only anyhow bomb till missile & rocket finish, that is it, drag on.

This dumb🤣ass 👆 keep talking about russia default as if its a big deal

When Greece defaulted markets plunged like the world ended until EU pumped billions & billions to prop up the Eurozone from collapsing under the weight of the eurobond missed payments

No such thing is happening with the so called "russian default" which is engineered by the West for headlines after losing badly in Ukraine.. everyone knows the West's gameplan and cant be bothered 🤣🤣🤣
[+] 2 users Like simpleman's post

https://news.sina.cn/2022-06-26/detail-i...l?from=wap

http://www.cankaoxiaoxi.com/world/202206...3945.shtml

(28-06-2022, 08:15 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  

This is a very informative Thread - Especially for those who don't understand why Ukraine issue already started years before 2022.

Today, all we hear from some media is how "united" Ukrainians are and their president is a "Hero" . When the fact is Zelensky is now left to deal with a problem which any wise and smart leaders can see coming...

If I am Zelensky now, I would be wandering if I had been used and my NATO/EU/G7 "friends" are just playing me out as a pawn.

[Image: _125664805_zelensky.jpg]

(28-06-2022, 05:32 PM)Manthink Wrote:  This is a very informative Thread - Especially for those who don't understand why Ukraine issue already started years before 2022.

Today, all we hear from some media is how "united" Ukrainians are and their president is a "Hero" . When the fact is Zelensky is now left to deal with a problem which any wise and smart leaders can see coming...

If I am Zelensky now, I would be wandering if I had been used and my NATO/EU/G7 "friends" are just playing me out as a pawn.

[Image: _125664805_zelensky.jpg]

Actors are paid by their paymasters to act out their role

It's a rubbish narrative.
The Ukrainian spring occurred  because Putin installed a puppet who was unpopular and got booted out.

To say putin has right to invade if people don't accept his puppet is really rubbish logic.

Look at the tragic situation due to putin puppets in Belarus and Chechen.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(28-06-2022, 06:42 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It's a rubbish narrative.
The Ukrainian spring occurred  because Putin installed a puppet who was unpopular and got booted out.

To say putin has right to invade if people don't accept his puppet is really rubbish logic.

Look at the tragic situation due to putin puppets in Belarus and Chechen.

The puppet supposedly installed by Putin was booted out by another puppet installed by the West, but you're not condemning that

(28-06-2022, 06:42 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It's a rubbish narrative.
The Ukrainian spring occurred  because Putin installed a puppet who was unpopular and got booted out. To say putin has right to invade if people don't accept his puppet is really rubbish logic. Look at the tragic situation due to putin puppets in Belarus and Chechen.

Which "puppet" Master finally appear in Kiev during Ukraine "spring" Revolution in 2014 ?

Putin? Are you sure ?

(28-06-2022, 06:48 PM)simpleman Wrote:  The puppet supposedly installed by Putin was booted out by another puppet installed by the West, but you're not condemning that

End of the Day - the puppet is now being torn, abused, taken advantage of.  Why ? Because after becoming independent in 1991 from USSR, Kiev adopted western-style democracy like most of the former Soviet bloc did in 1990s.

China saw the outcome....with e.g. in Ukraine becoming one of the most corrupted country...

[Image: 1579760925-5125.jpg]

If Russia install a puppet president in Mexico or Canada, how would the West react?

But why would Russia do that, right next door to the West... except to provoke the West

Now trying with Central Asia again!

外國僱傭軍進入烏茲別克斯坦!中亞最血腥的一天!烏總統宣布全國進入緊急狀態 到底是誰在搞亂中亞?

(11-08-2022, 08:07 AM)kokee Wrote:  russia army run road like dogs, putin also prepare to run!
more than 42k of russia army died, >130k seriously injured!
shortage of weapons & army now, fight my foot!

The Soldiers of Putin's Army Are Fleeing! The Russian Army Is Getting Weaker and Weaker

Ukrainian Army Repelled the Russian Army In DONETSK!

The Russian army is finished! Ukraine has triumphed!

as above, whole Ukraine support zelensky & defeat russia now!
chase all russia army out of Ukraine!
what rubbish comie dog color now? LOL LOL!

(11-08-2022, 02:18 PM)kokee Wrote:  as above, whole Ukraine support zelensky & defeat russia now!
chase all russia army out of Ukraine!
what rubbish comie dog color now? LOL LOL!

Bankrupt loser kokee howling jealous 
Kokee the scumbags 

Who let the slave kokee out woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof 

https://media.tenor.com/LcFYG_b5UEwAAAAM...ne-dog.gif https://media.tenor.com/voz99d0-8RMAAAAM...ck-dog.gif 
Kokee go take medication 

National scum Shameless bankrupt Pitiful jealous kokee howling scare panic desperate dog losing the slave kokee out woof woof

it's getting sad now

what?

Documentary Winter on Fire explains why Ukrainians fought to overthrow Putin's puppet leader and what they wanted for the country.

Nobody wants a corrupted dictatorship like in Russia.
But Putin is determined to installed his puppets wherever he can.

Europe must not lose the resolve to fight Putin.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

【Who來座談】烏克蘭新納粹「亞速營」從何來?從歐洲、美國再到台灣的全球右翼民粹化! ft. 東南大學研究員王立本博士 @li ben Wang
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(12-08-2022, 11:14 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Documentary Winter on Fire explains why Ukrainians fought to overthrow Putin's puppet leader and what they wanted for the country.

I don't see corruption in Russia other than the Pelosi in US.   

The puppet is Zelensky installed by CIA through riot to topple the former elected leader, not Russia where Putin is elected by the people.  

(12-08-2022, 11:14 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Documentary Winter on Fire explains why Ukrainians fought to overthrow Putin's puppet leader and what they wanted for the country.

The man below studied law.....just like Putin did.

The similarity between the two of them ends there ah!

It's similarity in the singular.  I did not write the plural "similarities" hor.

And if only you are just as clear headed about whom you should NOT vote for as you are about Putin and the situation in Ukraine...IF ONLY

成何体统哦! Laughing 

https://mothership.sg/2022/08/charles-yeo-wanted/

[Image: charles-yeo-speech-20220116.jpg]

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(12-08-2022, 11:58 AM)webinarian Wrote:  I don't see corruption in Russia other than the Pelosi in US.   

The puppet is Zelensky installed by CIA through riot to topple the former elected leader, not Russia where Putin is elected by the people.  

Trust me.  It doesn't hurt to learn new words like Czar, oligarchs.....BEFORE posting your two cents of worthlessness to embarrass yourself in an online public domain.

(28-06-2022, 08:15 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  

cityhantam used all these communist liar like this 张维为, BS to con or brainwash morons here!
 what rubbish color revolution of Ukraine, Ukraine led by zelensky defeated russia totally today!
this bloody comie liar, 张维为, self created BS, now slap own face.
same as below, all the BS for propaganda to con brainless slavery, still got morons here support such liar here!

(27-06-2022, 12:15 PM)kokee Wrote:  look at all these shameless liar, kena corner till like moron.
all these communist liars used by cityhantam 7/24 here to con or brainwash morons here.
复旦, beijing uni or qinghua BS!!!!

解析“复旦之耻”张维为在荷兰的惨剧。中国文化最持久,中国体制最牛逼,中国领导最精英,中国模式最成功,他为什么要对自己这么残忍

(12-08-2022, 12:27 PM)kokee Wrote:  cityhantam used all these communist liar like this 张维为, BS to con or brainwash morons here!
 what rubbish color revolution of Ukraine, Ukraine led by zelensky defeated russia totally today!
this bloody comie liar, 张维为, self created BS, now slap own face.
same as below, all the BS for propaganda to con brainless slavery, still got morons here support such liar here!

[Image: 0-F5-D8-B5-E-99-D8-4-B56-9005-B20-EADD67253.jpg]

Everybody’s know you are moronic kokee king of lies bullshit and know nuts 

Moronic kokee still preaching Falun Gong hor very evil and very dark one

(29-06-2022, 11:53 AM)Manthink Wrote:  China saw the outcome....with e.g. in Ukraine becoming one of the most corrupted country...

Writing China and "one of the most corrupted countries" in the same sentence, and trying to shield China from that phrase with a few dotted lines is not necessary, at least not in this thread where 99% of those posting are supporters of communism and the other 1% are neutral, who can think clearly.

If you think the ranks of the entire CCP apparatus are made up of whiter than white people, you gotta be joking man(think).  Laughing

(12-08-2022, 12:27 PM)kokee Wrote:  cityhantam used all these communist liar like this 张维为, 

张维为 is anytime much more experienced and knowledgeable than YOUR beloved useless FLG LIARS!   Laughing