Michelle Chong : Speech is Inspiring and Touching ..proud to be S'porean

[Image: 3AnkjCv.jpg]
Clapping  Clapping  Clapping

Nice titties Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

This fake chow ah lian is pap die hard fan.

No surprises

(30-08-2021, 09:27 AM)RichDad Wrote:  This fake chow ah lian is pap die hard fan.

No surprises

If they do not plp they can't make a living
[+] 2 users Like dynamite's post

hahaha . . .she needs to grow a brain like Mr Lau.

If she is not lazy and looked back at the False Alarm and False Hope raised, she will not be talking through her backside.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

If so touching, I wanna touch her nehneh
Big Grin

Smile

(30-08-2021, 09:44 AM)Ola Wrote:  hahaha . . .she needs to grow a brain like Mr Lau.

If she is not lazy and looked back at the False Alarm and False Hope raised, she will not be talking through her backside.

Then how come u still here ?? Migrate lah u dumbass

mc is for sure a ton chiak peng
everything singaporean singaporean she'll jump in..

Michelle chong another bodek queen. Need to ampu and por lum par to be popular. For survival sake must be.

(30-08-2021, 10:55 AM)EXBB Wrote:  Then how come u still here ?? Migrate lah u dumbass

I am a Citizen. Where to migrate to?

Those Non- Citizens should be the ones going back to their Homeland.

Why are you still here?? You go and die, lah dumbdass.

I love my  Country, does not mean I love PAP.

same as china ma... want to earn my money, must listen to me.

(30-08-2021, 11:53 AM)Ola Wrote:  I am a Citizen. Where to migrate to?

Those Non- Citizens should be the ones going back to their Homeland.

Why are you still here?? You go and die, lah dumbdass.

I love my  Country, does not mean I love PAP.
Is my Nation that I only adores and not those pap that I love. Why does rubbish FTs coming here to be minsters? They are not even borned here and does not deserve the privileges, nor hv the rights to speaks on our country affairs.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(30-08-2021, 11:47 AM)Great Wrote:  Michelle chong another bodek queen. Need to ampu and por lum par  to be popular. For survival sake must be.

Can you blame her?

If she said something negative..."speech is not inspiring" or "speech is does not address the key problems faced by Sjngaporeans"....

What do you think will happen to her?

It's easy to say she PLP but it's a matter of survival in the Singapore system.. 

I think most of us serve NS seen for ourselves that ball carrying and "angkat" is prevalent ....the proper english word for this is ....

[Image: 2gzrsOk.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(30-08-2021, 12:00 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Can you blame her?

If she said something negative..."speech is not inspiring" or "speech is does not address the key problems faced by Sjngaporeans"....

It's easy to say she PLP but it's a matter of survival in the Singapore system.

She will ended up like Jack Ma, Fang Bin Bin or Zhao Wei........

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(30-08-2021, 11:47 AM)Great Wrote:  Michelle chong another bodek queen. Need to ampu and por lum par  to be popular. For survival sake must be.
Only por lum par then can move up and stay put. These are the people that lacks pride and without backbone.  Merely free riders reaping away our countrymen hard works and foundations of our fore-fathers.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

It's easy to say she PLP but it's a matter of survival in the Singapore system.

Did anyone ask for her comments?
[+] 1 user Likes Great's post

It's easy to say she PLP but it's a matter of survival in the Singapore system.. 

I think most of us serve NS seen for ourselves that ball carrying and "angkat" is prevalent ....the proper english word for this is ....

[Image: 2gzrsOk.jpg]

Debono will say you hit the nail on the head. Big Grin

(30-08-2021, 12:05 PM)Great Wrote:  Did anyone ask for her comments?

You are right. They don't need to plp until so obvious. I don't see fann wong, rui en or other popular artistes plp.

This ah lian is really plp queen. 

No one ask her to comment.  She frequently used by pappies to influence sheep. Should be quite successful..
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post

Is she the bimbo in the stupid comedy The Noose? I thought she kena complained by pinoys for racist by imitating them speaking English with a thick tongue........ Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

She does not know what is right or wrong. Her integrity is Zero.

马屁精。 

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

If she no say goot, she next time no more acting or hosting gigs or shows coming her way.  She needs to por lumpur Laughing

Ever wonder why Neo Swee Lin and her husband don't grace our TV sets for several years now? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin