FT Grab Driver With NUS Degree Claims Older & Qualified S’poreans Lack Job Oppo

Full-Time Grab Driver With NUS Degree Claims Older & Qualified S’poreans Lack Job Opportunities

https://mustsharenews.com/grab-driver-jo...e=telegram

For more news you must share, follow us at @mustsharenews

FTs are cheaper, faster and better. No string attached, can be retrench whenever the company wish to, so many good deal!!
[+] 2 users Like Mark Koh's post

Age is indeed a great barrier. At 40 plus, there's almost no hope of getting a mid-career switch unless you're willing to suffer a big pay cut. Even if you have the knowledge it's not good enough.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

If u see a 40s 50s plus guy during day time outside likely 9 in 10 are jobless...working freelance like delivery..waiting for jobs..or working part time
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

graduates of highly ranked university cannot compete with those with dubious degrees, what happened?
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink!'s post

If this FT grab driver returned home, immediately, there is a vacancy available for a born Younger Singaporean to replace him.

A good job for young Singaporeans for life

but our whites denied
and sing another tune
[+] 1 user Likes Talent's post

(02-12-2022, 07:16 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  The idiot gave up his Commercial Director job

A job created by PAP for Singaporeans

With the help of FTAs like CECA

To start his own business

When his business failed

He think he is entitled to rob jobs from FTs

Just like the whiny little ccbai here

Your are a hilarious monkey saying this is a job created by PaP for Singaporeans.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

(02-12-2022, 07:16 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  The idiot gave up his Commercial Director job

A job created by PAP for Singaporeans

With the help of FTAs like CECA

To start his own business

When his business failed

He think he is entitled to rob jobs from FTs

Just like the whiny little ccbai here

So you are saying give up job to start biz no good, but kena retrenched and be a trader is good?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 2 users Like ArielCasper's post

Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

What happened to elite SG Uni grad? 😱😱😱
[+] 1 user Likes OutBreak's post

(02-12-2022, 12:41 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  graduates of highly ranked university cannot compete with those with dubious degrees, what happened?

Obviously, the false claim that not 5, but definitely thousands of FTs have "fettered access" that resulted in so many of such cases that are never published in our streamline.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 
[+] 1 user Likes Symmetry's post

FT in the thread title means Full-Time la.

(02-12-2022, 09:40 AM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  FT in the thread title means Full-Time la.

Govt providing good jobs

(02-12-2022, 09:43 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Govt providing good jobs

… to foreigners.

To Tiongs, to Hindustanis, to AMDK, to everyone but Singaporeans.
[+] 1 user Likes kelhot2001's post

(01-12-2022, 10:24 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Full-Time Grab Driver With NUS Degree Claims Older & Qualified S’poreans Lack Job Opportunities

https://mustsharenews.com/grab-driver-jo...e=telegram

For more news you must share, follow us at @mustsharenews

Let me ask you if you have 48yo Singapore vs a 28yo foreign with same qualification which will you hire.

In addition the 28yo ask lower.pay and the talent flood gates open you can hire best 28yo from population of 1B.

That is reality.

In the past older workers are given a chance only in very tight labor market and employers have no choice.

The govt will always deny the reality and spin every which way...but the truth is known.

We just cannot have an honest conversation with this govt on the real issues. The harm their policy is causing to Singaporeans is high.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

Singaporean @ 48yo with a full-time job, he's lucky.

Many were staying at home for years since being  retrenched @40yo
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(02-12-2022, 08:11 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  So you are saying give up job to start biz no good, but kena retrenched and be a trader is good?

Foreign Trash like Jac Fart King thinks he is entitled to have jobs here

when he never even do his NS

Such a Traitor and Free Rider, lah

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(02-12-2022, 08:45 AM)Symmetry Wrote:  Obviously, the false claim that not 5, but definitely thousands of FTs have "fettered access" that resulted in so many of such cases that are never published in our streamline.

Of course! Only idiots like Jac Fart is brainless and do not know why

The EP criteria using minimum salary $5k is set to make mid- careers jobless/ downgrade

esp those earning $10k or $20k per mth

But the stupidity of PAP refused to know that Companies 

will NEVER hire anyone with more than 20% or 30%  paycut for the job

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

https://www.facebook.com/JeffreyKhooPT/p...9884985815