Tray Return Make Food Centres Dirtier, Ministers Should Go There Wayang!

Thanks to the PAP’s tray return rule, our hawker centres and food courts are becoming even dirtier. They anyhow introduce new rule so they can reduce manpower. Now there are not enough cleaners to clear the trays or clean tables.

The situation was so bad at Jurong Point kopitiam. Shouldn’t the tray return rule make the place cleaner? Looks like it’s a BIG failure!

https://shrtco.de/VgxW8T

alamak simple matters aso cannot handle

So far most hawker centre quite ok. I myself a supporter of clean your own shit. Now can see cleaner hawker centre but got some lazy fugg or uneducated butt hole will put non halal crockeries to halal collection area. 

Another $300 opportunity for them white greedy pigs?  Thinking

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

waste a lot of time and effort on useless low impact policies that does nothing to help the hawker or the customer..guess who benefits

(15-01-2022, 12:28 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  waste a lot of time and effort on useless low impact policies that does nothing to help the hawker or the customer..guess who benefits

You are lazy to return?

(15-01-2022, 12:48 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  You are lazy to return?

of course the answer is yes Rolleyes

never seen such things at eateries and food centers elsewhere. something uniquely xjp

Haha..tray return PAP policy..

Previously when cleaner clear the tray, they will also wipe the table

Nowaday when diner clear the tray, the table is never wipe with germs and bacteria accumulate with many diners using the same table

Shop with Health Shop !
https://iherb.co/BeaDs49

Ya, worst than last time and now nobody is responsible also..

(15-01-2022, 08:14 AM)SgWinner Wrote:  Previously when cleaner clear the tray, they will also wipe the table

Nowaday when diner clear the tray, the table is never wipe with germs and bacteria accumulate with many diners using the same table

(15-01-2022, 08:33 AM)FangFang Wrote:  Ya, worst than last time and now nobody is responsible also..

This shows that the return tray policy is not working well.  Customers can return the tray with it's used cookeries, but then the table remains unwiped and there may be leftover food on the table making it unsightly too........

My HC very clean after trsy
 return policy.
West Coast. 
Easy to get a clean seat too. 
Previously, there were always stuff on the table and you've to wait for the table to be cleaned.

(15-01-2022, 09:32 AM)Migrant Wrote:  My HC very clean after trsy
 return policy.
West Coast. 
Easy to get a clean seat too. 
Previously, there were always stuff on the table and you've to wait for the table to be cleaned.

Thumbsup 
Good that we are "forced" to become a more graceful society with social consideration and stop being a selfish self entitled bunch of lazy fuggs waiting to die.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

i cannot even sit there and eat