Tray return...

[Image: IMG-20220324-154906-335.jpg]

The problem laid with the FT. Quite a few times I saw those south east Asia FT no return tray leh..

Coming soon.... Diners to put plates into respective sorting bins to help lighten cleaners workload. Be gracious please
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Lee's post

(24-03-2022, 03:50 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  [Image: IMG-20220324-154906-335.jpg]

The problem laid with the FT. Quite a few times I saw those south east Asia FT no return tray leh..

This is chinatown smith street ..
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

I don't know which kumgong started calling it "Tray Return".

If I take the word literally, next time I would return the tray to the hawker stall and leave the bowls and utensils on the table.

Law said "Return tray" right?

And "return" means? Return to the hawker stall right?

(24-03-2022, 04:36 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  This is chinatown smith street ..

I think the dishwasher cannot wash fast enough.  Lack of manpower.  So he/she is still washing and it will jam up the dishwashing area to bring more dishes and utensils in for washing.

In the past, those used dishes and utensils would be on the tables all over the hawker centre, now they are all at one spot.

The speed of washing is still the same.  It does not mean that if they are at the collection point, the washing will somehow become faster.

This hawker very big like Maze and obsviously lack Cleaners. Last time i saw the contractors cleaners i think they hire super jiatlat elderly and mental problem cleaners. Because most cleaners rather work in more airy hawker. This place is dark..humid..dirtiest...toughest to clean..especially if you sway kanna thar Fish head stalls area.... the smelly fishy hand stink whole day.

The whole Tray Shelves is in such a mess.

If the idiot disGrace or Amy cannot handle, then attend lessons from Japan for 50 hours, lah.

I already told you how they will do it nearly 2 years ago but still no improvement

PAP need 10 YEARS to improve?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(24-03-2022, 03:50 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  [Image: IMG-20220324-154906-335.jpg]

Its 1052am taken. Pass Breakfast time. Saw 2 halfboiled eggs on table. Means No One Cleans the area whole morning. Actually this side area best to clean. Most Airy.