Trays No Return

Recently saw a new trend at HC. More and more people not returning trays liao.
While most kopitiam got ah gong collect trays for dinners.
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

People not happy with food price increase dulan lah

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

1 old woman, speaks good english and well dressed just ask me if she can hv my empty can.

Something very wrong!

(20-06-2022, 11:38 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  1 old woman, speaks good english and well dressed just ask me if she can hv my empty can.

Something very wrong!
Now still got people collect empty cans? 
All I  throw into rubbish bin

☝️

(20-06-2022, 11:41 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Now still got people collect empty cans? 
All I  throw into rubbish bin

Normally drinks stall collect them for ah gong. Now more going table to table.

I took the tray home.
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(20-06-2022, 10:37 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  Recently saw a new trend at HC. More and more people not returning trays liao.

Thought they claim got " spot check " ? I guess a lot jobless rather do other works than this job go around check people got return tray or not.

(20-06-2022, 12:18 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Thought they claim got " spot check " ? I guess a lot jobless rather do other works than this job go around check people got return tray or not.

My place kopi shop got guy standby at the newly constructed wash basin nearby ready to clean when trays are brought in
So won't see mountains of dirty trays and dishes

☝️

(20-06-2022, 12:24 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  My place kopi shop got guy standby at the newly constructed wash basin nearby ready to clean when trays are brought in
So won't see mountains of dirty trays and dishes

that is Standard , What I mean is so call " checker which Govt claim got people walk around see anyone got return tray or not if never will get fine straight "

(20-06-2022, 12:27 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  that is Standard , What I mean is so call " checker which Govt claim got people walk around see anyone got return tray or not if never will get fine straight "
So far no checker if got first time caught is warning

☝️

(20-06-2022, 12:33 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  So far no checker if got first time caught is warning

Now No more warning , straight is FINE.

(20-06-2022, 12:36 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Now No more warning , straight is FINE.

Never mind lah ask your rich uncle. Pay loh

☝️

(20-06-2022, 12:40 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Never mind lah ask your rich uncle. Pay loh

My Rich Uncle always obey law one.

That day, Just got 1 man asking me for $$$, saying his mother was sicked in JB.

I learned I Ching one hor.
I know how to identify who is saying the truth?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(20-06-2022, 12:44 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  That day, Just got 1 man asking me for $$$, saying his mother was sicked in JB.

Coomon scams 
I came across a woman said no money to take mrt after visit her sick mum in hospital 
I just gave $2

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(20-06-2022, 12:46 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Coomon scams 
I came across a woman said no money to take mrt after visit her sick mum in hospital 
I just gave $2

If you dont ask for $$$ directly, may be I still will consider helping him for his good acting. But too bad, open mouth straight away ask for $$$. Very unprofessional. Big Grin

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

My friend said her Bedok MRT Station

outside Bedok Mall

has mother & son beggar

son sits on the floor with tissue pkts all over

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Remember in the past I posted the photo , same location. Now the area is redundant. Money spent into the drain....😄
[Image: IMG20220616183244.jpg]

education pic hd

(20-06-2022, 12:44 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  That day, Just got 1 man asking me for $$$, saying his mother was sicked in JB.

never tell them go see their MP

(20-06-2022, 12:46 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Coomon scams 
I just gave $2

not say what, be it real or scam. I will just tell them go see their MP and sorry.

Last time I do give a bit to these type of people later see them go buy lottery , beer. I was ??? obviously some is beg for " extra money " not say they really poor.

Last time when I was in my mid 30s and doing well, I used to go ATM withdraw $1,000. Then I would drive to TPY North around 8am where the overnight market sells veg after midnight.

There a lot of ah gongs ah mas picking cartons. I will give each $50 until $1k finishes. Then following months I just repeat.
[+] 2 users Like Notdumb's post

(20-06-2022, 10:37 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  Recently saw a new trend at HC. More and more people not returning trays liao.

Agreed with you. I saw many such cases liao lah! I also stop returning trays lah!

(20-06-2022, 01:57 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Agreed with you. I saw many such cases liao lah! I also stop returning trays lah!

So far I only tried once.. Laughing

Because sometime at some coffeeshop you return tray to the return area the auntie scold you for Ang put the tray.

(20-06-2022, 01:49 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Last time when I was in my mid 30s and doing well, I used to go ATM withdraw $1,000. Then I would drive to TPY North around 8am where the overnight market sells veg after midnight.

There a lot of ah gongs ah mas picking cartons. I will give each $50 until $1k finishes. Then following months I just repeat.
Rich gives
Poor receives
The more u give the more u receive 
Lol

☝️

(20-06-2022, 02:03 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Rich gives
Poor receives
The more u give the more u receive 
Lol

Bor leh....my office at TPY later hv to closed. Never give to expect good returns hor.

Oh maybe thats y I didn't mati after 2 heart attacks. Laughing

(20-06-2022, 02:05 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Bor leh....my office at TPY later hv to closed. Never give to expect good returns hor.

Oh maybe thats y I didn't mati after 2 heart attacks. Laughing

Is it?
Maybe receive long life

☝️

(20-06-2022, 11:38 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  1 old woman, speaks good english and well dressed just ask me if she can hv my empty can.

Something very wrong!

Next time some well dressed gentleman will ask if he can have your leftover, unfinished meal. Laughing

(20-06-2022, 02:28 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Next time some well dressed gentleman will ask if he can have your leftover, unfinished meal. Laughing

I hv a sucker face and those beggers can read.

When my office was at Bugis, i used to eat in the restaurant there with my staff. One day during lunch the restaurant was pack and we were sitted somewhere in the ctr of restaurant. 

A guy wearing long sleeve and pants ran in and straight went to our table. He grip my hand and kneel down...."I need money for food!" I just gave him $10 and he run out liao. I was wondering y he dont go other tables but pick just me.

(20-06-2022, 02:28 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Next time some well dressed gentleman will ask if he can have your leftover, unfinished meal. Laughing
In this case 
must have forgotten to bring his wallet.

☝️