TriTower condo nearest to RTS and CIQ....

My friend again called me to buy JB property. Told me can get special deal if combine to buy 2 units.

Problem I see with TriTower is this. The tower is 187m high. Duxton Pinnacle is 159m only. When HDB build Pinnacle they said it is very difficult and major accomplishment in construction for residential building.

How can they pull off such a difficult construction in JB. If not done properly may end up like many Australia condo faced with structural issues a few years ago.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

The way the property agent walk to CIQ does not look safe at all....he was walking in road without pedestrian pavement.

[Image: 20220821-145719.jpg]

now the rts work is 30% done. prices will move up gradually in tandem

[Image: kV82RLS.jpg]

Ask yourself you buy for what? Same like others so call " invest " later sell off at High price while rent out?

Or ownself stay?

Some Singaporean Do buy condo at JB and stay there as their work can " WFH " so once a while travel back to SG office.

It costs about SGD 330k to buy. Can rent a unit for about $900/mth. Gross yield only about 3%. No point buying even if you want to stay in JB.

Although not 100%, but if you want to look at the future just look at the past.

Does Malaysia have a good track record for building maintenance, or even anything else?

If you're not greedy you'll not be scammed. Remember that.

I always don't believe so call " invest oversea property " UNLESS YOU are RICH in the sense don't mind " burn money "

If you are just average joe not say dam rich better think twice.

One thing is Govt policy come property, this one NO body can for see in future.

Just like you see our Govt come out yet another ' cooling measure " but again seem no use , no sure what future plan Govt will come out.

Likewise for other countries Govt too. They can start new regulations etc come property market depends the situation.

(21-08-2022, 03:13 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I always don't believe so call " invest oversea property " UNLESS YOU are RICH in the sense don't mind " burn money "

Just like you see our Govt come out yet another ' cooling measure " but again seem no use , no sure what future plan Govt will come out.

Likewise for other countries Govt too. They can start new regulations etc come property market depends the situation.

OK lah, this comment from you not so bongkang..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(21-08-2022, 03:01 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  [Image: 20220821-145719.jpg]

now the rts work is 30% done. prices will move up gradually in tandem

Properties in Malaysia are not like in Singapore. They will not appreciate like Singapore. Buy for stay only not for investment.

malaysia must buy land and freehold

buy lease is stupid

how much ?

(21-08-2022, 02:52 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  My friend again called me to buy JB property. Told me can get special deal if combine to buy 2 units.

Problem I see with TriTower is this. The tower is 187m high. Duxton Pinnacle is 159m only. When HDB build Pinnacle they said it is very difficult and major accomplishment in construction for residential building.

How can they pull off such a difficult construction in JB. If not done properly may end up like many Australia condo faced with structural issues a few years ago.

he is not your friend.

he just want your money.

(21-08-2022, 03:13 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I always don't believe so call " invest oversea property " UNLESS YOU are RICH in the sense don't mind " burn money "

U forget it lah. Just focus on takeover your Uncle biz when he dies. Make sure under your name... Laughing

Smile

That Artsy- Fartsy can sell part of his treasures for a dozen units there in JB. He seems unemployed and can stay there all year round.

(21-08-2022, 03:39 PM)winbig Wrote:  Properties in Malaysia are not like in Singapore. They will not appreciate like Singapore. Buy for stay only not for investment.

aiya there're no fixed rules but personal preferences. 

some prefer to stay in their old 2 room flats, while some long for new freehold spacious condos with full facilities in CBD. it's like the saying, one type of rice eat 100 types of ppl

I would still prefer R&F, as they have a sheltered linkway for you to walk all the way to the counter to chop your passport, from the mall.

Most investors bought JB property during the past decade are losing money :-(

Shop with Health Shop !
https://iherb.co/BeaDs49