Prabowo pays tribute to New Order president Soeharto

Addressing a sea of jubilant fans, the 72-year-old waxed lyrical about being carried in the arms of the nation's founder Sukarno, and offered gags about massaging former leader Abdurrahman "Gus Dur" Wahid and lunching with Soeharto, the country's second president.

"Regarding the second president, I know him quite well," he said as the crowd at the Senayan sports stadium roared. "Why are you laughing? You guys don't believe it? With the second president, I often had lunch with him."

Prabowo said that the nation's more than 100 million young voters were key to his victory and also thanked his ex-wife Titiek Suharto, drawing loud cheers.

Official results are not due until next month but at least four government-approved groups -- making projections based on official early tallying -- showed Prabowo winning around 57 percent for a clear majority.

https://www.thejakartapost.com/indonesia...harto.html

he is the brother in law/relative of Suharto, during the recent racial riots he allowed the country to continue the killing of the chinese hoping he came riding in a horse rescuing them all. that was his dream. that was the rumour. danger guy.

(19-02-2024, 09:34 AM)A2Z Wrote:  he is the brother in law/relative of Suharto, during the recent racial riots he allowed the country to continue the killing of the chinese hoping he came riding in a horse rescuing them all. that was his dream. that was the rumour. danger guy.

Son in law of Suharto.     Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

In May 1983, Titiek married Prabowo Subianto Djojohadikoesoemo, an Army officer who became known as a hard man of the Soeharto regime. She and Prabowo had one son, Didit Hediprasetyo, who was schooled in Boston and became a fashion[6] and car interior designer.[7] Titiek and Prabowo divorced in 1998 after Soeharto resigned following widespread anti-government protests and mass riots.[8] Sixteen years after their divorce, Titik appeared at rallies with Prabowo to support his presidential campaign in 2014, but she dismissed speculation they would remarry.[9]

Titik has led the Indonesian Art Foundation and she was a TV commentator for the 2006 World Cup. There was some discussion as to why she was chosen as a commentator. The TV company said that this was because they were introducing a wider variety of presenters, but her skill as a commentator was questioned. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titiek_Suharto

(19-02-2024, 08:51 AM)theold Wrote:  Addressing a sea of jubilant fans, the 72-year-old waxed lyrical about being carried in the arms of the nation's founder Sukarno, and offered gags about massaging former leader Abdurrahman "Gus Dur" Wahid and lunching with Soeharto, the country's second president.

"Regarding the second president, I know him quite well," he said as the crowd at the Senayan sports stadium roared. "Why are you laughing? You guys don't believe it? With the second president, I often had lunch with him."

Prabowo said that the nation's more than 100 million young voters were key to his victory and also thanked his ex-wife Titiek Suharto, drawing loud cheers.

Official results are not due until next month but at least four government-approved groups -- making projections based on official early tallying -- showed Prabowo winning around 57 percent for a clear majority.

https://www.thejakartapost.com/indonesia...harto.html

He thanks Soekarno.
His ex wife is Soeharto
And his running mate wijojo.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.