Japan to begin releasing second batch of Fukushima water on Oct 5

https://japantoday.com/category/national...-on-oct.-5

Flow to china...

Who is still eating Japanese seafood? Time to stop for your own good.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

Why so orh sim ?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Comforter lksmlj song boh?

(29-09-2023, 06:29 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Why so orh sim ?
FUKUSHIMA: Pacific Ocean Will Not Dilute Dumped Radioactive Water. According to Previously-Secret 1955 Government Report

http://globalresearch.ca/fukushima-pacif...ater/31200
Pacific Ocean Will Not  Dilute Dumped Radioactive Water Operator of stricken Fukushima nuclear plant has been dumping thousand tons per day of radioactive water into Pacific ocean.

The reactors are riddled with meltdown holes building 4 with more radiation than all nuclear bombs ever dropped or tested is missing entire walls, and building 3 is a pile of rubble.

Whole complex is leaking like a sieve, and the rivers of water pumped in, the reactors everyday just pouring into the ocean (Faithfully everyday).

Most people assume, ocean will dilute the radiation from Fukushima enough that any radiation reaching the West Coast of the U.S. will be low.

Just as noted 2-days after earthquake hit the jet stream might carry radiation to U.S. by wind ? we are now warning that ocean currents might carry more radiation to the at least some portions of the West Coast of North America than is assumed.

Here is what the North Pacific Gyre looks like:

North Pacific Subtropical Convergence Zone Previously Secret 1955 Govt Report Concluded that Ocean May Not Adequately Dilute Radiation from Nuclear Accidents West Coast of North America ? and some of it is radioactive

Indeed, an island of Japanese debris the size of California is hitting the...In addition to radioactive debris, MIT says seawater which is itself radioactive may begin hitting Tepco Dumps 11,500 Tons of Radioactive Water Into the Pacific

West Coast within 5 years. Given that the debris is hitting faster than predicted, it is possible that the radioactive seawater mass dumping of highly radioactive water (measured@7.5 million times the normal allowed levels) into Pacific Ocean is not just environmental disaster, its violation international law. The Convention on the Prevention of Marine?

Fukushima Formation of Radioactive Graveyard in the Pacific Ocean Mean Floating Radioactive Debris Reaching Hawaii Sooner Than Expected

What about Radioactive Fish in USA. The FDA says it wont monitor radiation in fish on West Coast of the U.S. As the Anchorage Daily News notes. North Pacific fish are so unlikely to be contaminated by radioactive material from the crippled nuclear plant.
[+] 1 user Likes Tee tiong huat's post

(29-09-2023, 06:33 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Comforter wduthink old hag song boh?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

cancer rate will go up.. faster than GST and inflation..

then how??? dont need to drink water???

the water evaporate and come down in spore as rain...

no wonder i see so many hair at the gym,,, all kana radiation..

(29-09-2023, 05:59 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Flow to china...

hope it flow to parliament house tap, so all MP become botak, as the EP also botak,,botak JT, Grace F and Indranee...botak Wp Singh..

we can then call our govt botak jinhu.

Why no media is asking this seriousness of issues..
[+] 1 user Likes FangFang's post

(01-10-2023, 08:55 AM)FangFang Wrote:  Why no media is asking this seriousness of issues..

[Image: IMG-0416.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0308.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0258.jpg]