Trouble maker ang moh put sign to provoke CCP debate in LA

We should send our Cityhantam, and CCP sympathisers and apologists to debate this provocateur.

Do watch what happens....finally one guy takes him on for a lively debate in the spirit of free speech....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Like this guy.   He is trying to get people to express freely how they feel. Like many,  pro CCP people will always try  to attack AMTK first,  not knowing this interesting already prepared all the answers.  Interesting. Hope he do more testing.   If  he set up store in Hong Lim Park,  I would join.   LoL

(01-07-2022, 07:58 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  We should send our Cityhantam, and CCP sympathisers and apologists to debate this provocateur.

Do watch what happens....finally one guy takes him on for a lively debate in the spirit of free speech....

Who the fcuk care about this trash!?

Is he someone of importance? He's a Senator? Or a Billionaire?

Hello daily here Talk Cock kokee and stooge gang defamed China - China's Foreign Minister Mr Wang Yi got bothered or not!?

Please forumers don't think too highly of yourselves!

This guy, you SgBuffet, Talk Cock kokee and stooge gang, all of you are nothing! Don't think too highly of yourselves!

All of you really big ego! Really suffering from Attention Deficit!

Notice ONLY other forumers here corrected you all for spreading fakse info ... otherwise Chinese Leaders fcuk care you all!

(01-07-2022, 08:41 PM)sporeguy Wrote:  Who the fcuk care about this trash!?

Is he someone of importance? He's a Senator? Or a Billionaire?

Hello daily here Talk Cock kokee and stooge gang defamed China - China's Foreign Minister Mr Wang Yi got bothered or not!?

Please forumers don't think too highly of yourselves!

This guy, you SgBuffet, Talk Cock kokee and stooge gang, all of you are nothing! Don't think too highly of yourselves!

All of you really big ego! Really suffering from Attention Deficit!

Notice ONLY other forumers here corrected you all for spreading fakse info ... otherwise Chinese Leaders fcuk care you all!

https://media.tenor.com/images/53cd49cdf.../tenor.gif

he chose a place with a high concentration of hjzg