I don't get OKY's logic

Quote:早报讯)卫生部长王乙康今天(11月20日)在抗疫跨部门工作小组记者会上说,目前是11月,跨入12月后越来越靠近年底佳节,会有更多人想外出。因此,当局尽可能不要在12月有大幅度的开放动作,若是如此,社交活动会激增,可能导致新一波疫情。

“要是我们能早点开放,可让社会、家庭和朋友逐步进入年底佳节的氛围。眼前是个宝贵的机会,让我们进一步开放,社交活动相信会增加,病毒传播率、每日病例和住院病例或增加,但对医疗系统的影响可以通过其他措施应对。”

这些措施包括疫苗追加剂计划如火如荼展开、疫苗接种差异化安全管理措施扩大,以及冠病患者能安全康复。

王乙康补充,要是错过眼前的机会,把放宽举措延后到明年,疫苗追加剂的保护到时可能减弱,患病人数和公共卫生局势可能会比现在更严重。“与其未来不如现在小心翼翼地逐渐开放。

Isn't he kicking the can down the road? 

His idea is that can open now because the vaccination protection is still ok. So he intends to close up next year, when the protection is less?

i think the 4G team already lost their way liao...

(20-11-2021, 02:40 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Isn't he kicking the can down the road? 

His idea is that can open now because the vaccination protection is still ok. So he intends to close up next year, when the protection is less?

Not kicking can down the road. It is open and close,open and close ...just like farking.

(20-11-2021, 02:40 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Isn't he kicking the can down the road? 

Dun think he even.thought of kicking the can further and further. I think he already planning everyone to get 3rd jab and 4th jab and so on until this shxt is blown over if it ever will........ Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

We know what he up to no need too much turn and twist

Nid to jab within every five mths window period... no longer six months in order to progress to another stage of endemic living... Good luck  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Wonder how much can a human body be loaded with mRNA?..... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

he is trying to time the covid stock market.

he is contra buying when the market is hot and short selling the market when it is cold.

in short, he is a trader instead of an investor.

Ya, I also don't understand his reasoning. Unless his logic is that the govt is deliberately opening up to expose more people to the virus now while the vaccine immunity is still strong. If that is the case this is is very twisted.

maybe the plan is to close again once more cases up and not many people get booster.. then blame on those without booster till most get the booster then open up.. rinse and repeat.. they have total control over what we can do now. all the best ah

I am Oyk, and I sure as hell did not say those stuff.

(20-11-2021, 04:52 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I am Oyk, and I sure as hell did not say those stuff.

F u oyk  Laughing

(20-11-2021, 04:51 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  maybe the plan is to close again once more cases up and not many people get booster.. then blame on those without booster till most get the booster then open up.. rinse and repeat.. they have total control over what we can do now. all the best ah

The problem is even with the booster, one could get infected and infect others as in the family and friends....... Laughing

I agreed with open up now, in fact, all restrictions should be removed, including wearing mask.

But the reason he cited really !@#$..

Is this really the minister that I paid millions to manage our country?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

In the very beginning, where he hv the logic? I am pis*sed off whenever he speaks. So much rubbish.

There is no logic, as they did not bring in inhibitor spray like Malaysia.
Until they start to promote inhibitor spray, situation will not improve much.

Vaccine alone cannot break chain of transmission,
as they face mutation issue.

(21-11-2021, 02:02 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  There is no logic, as they did not bring in inhibitor spray like Malaysia.
Until they start to promote inhibitor spray, situation will not improve much.

Vaccine alone cannot break chain of transmission,
as they face mutation issue.

Hope the nasal spray and Pfizer pill is the silver bullet.... Smile Love Kissed Winkblink Kiss