Don’t resort to threats and verbal abuse when giving feedback: Sun Xueling

https://www.facebook.com/100044216840269...4418503335

Plot twist " is to SHOW YOU SHE WORKING " zzzzz remember Politicians always have " tricks " in their hand

she go updated
https://www.facebook.com/helloxueling/po...jl?__cft__

https://www.facebook.com/helloxueling/vi...052917895/

https://www.facebook.com/helloxueling/vi...881877004/

Another hopeless MP

They hire those people to walk- around in the estates to check

ie crack stairs, rats around the void deck coffee shops

Waste Tax payers money and still must wait for people to give her feedback

VOTE her OUT, please.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 3 users Like Ola's post

(05-06-2023, 07:40 PM)Ola Wrote:  Another hopeless MP

They hire those people to walk- around in the estates to check

ie crack stairs, rats around the void deck coffee shops

Waste Tax payers money and still must wait for people to give her feedback

VOTE her OUT, please.

Beware lah! Big Grin She knows WuShu lah!

(05-06-2023, 06:47 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  If write nice nice letter those guys wont even bother to read.

They DO read.

And reply.

(05-06-2023, 09:28 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Right 
We are their boss 
Listen or be sacked

Well we are a democracy. Sack them at the polls if you think they are not doing their job.

But there is no need to be vulgar, rude and racist 

Say, you are a pap supporter and you voted for pap in aljunied or sengkang but WP won. Now you wish to bring up something to the Town Council. You should still write respectfully and politely to Pritam Singh or Jamus Lim. There is no reason to start your email telling them to wait to be voted out just because you are not a WP supporter.

(05-06-2023, 07:50 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Beware lah! Big Grin She knows WuShu lah!

If she has a taser or pistol in her hand and you don't, she will win for sure.

But if she is barehanded, I am not so sure her wushu is any good in a street fight.  I would rather go with Muay Thai.
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

If she cannot take it, just resign lor

She is just not suitable for this job

My Sales managers and Directors also get nasty feedback from Big 10 Local Companies in SG

Yet can do much better than this joker XX0 that is overpaid

[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

Will this do?

(05-06-2023, 11:42 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You should smell my fart, it has the fragrance of a pure Han.  Pure. Rolleyes

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Why-Did-Oyk-ak...#pid617379

(05-06-2023, 08:13 PM)Dan Wrote:  Will this do?

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Why-Did-Oyk-ak...#pid617379

If you want to harass me, start a thread of your own and rant all you want 

Why are you derailing this thread and so many others as well? Your post has nothing to do with this thread's topic. It's just stalking me from thread to thread to harass me. 

Same with lvlrsSTI who harasses me with his clone, observer, and Aiptasia.

Get a life lar.  Rolleyes

(05-06-2023, 08:08 PM)Oyk Wrote:  If she has a taser or pistol in her hand and you don't, she will win for sure.

But if she is barehanded, I am not so sure her wushu is any good in a street fight.  I would rather go with Muay Thai.

She used to be a policewoman also if not wrong leh! Big Grin Don't play play with Madam Sun hor!

(05-06-2023, 08:10 PM)Ola Wrote:  If she cannot take it, just resign lor

She is just not suitable for this job

My Sales managers and Directors also get nasty feedback from Big 10 Local Companies in SG

Yet can do much better than this joker XX0
I think so too. She seems to have it all go to her head. Claiming to be the prettiest MP compared to others like gan siow huang . playing up to desperados edmw-ers.acting cute in parliament. an attention seeker by nature . What matters is her VALUE as a MP or minister. ( besides wayang acts like hunting for wild boars with her supporters)
She has NO VALUE to the common people as a member of parliament much less a minister.
instead of figuring out why GRC after GRC switch to voting for the opposition rather than the incumbent
these self entitled blames the voters rather than take a hard look at themselves. LKY already gave his son a clue! 
"I think there will come a time when eventually the public will say, look, let's try the other side, either because the PAP has declined in quality or the opposition has put up a team which is equal to the PAP and they say, let's try the other side," LKY
[+] 1 user Likes Truebluesg's post

(05-06-2023, 08:18 PM)Oyk Wrote:  If you want to harass me, start a thread of your own and rant all you want 

Why are you derailing this thread and so many others as well? Your post has nothing to do with this thread's topic. It's just stalking me from thread to thread to harass me. 

Same with lvlrsSTI who harasses me with his clone, observer, and Aiptasia.

Get a life lar.  Rolleyes

First you were very rude with this

(05-06-2023, 11:42 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You should smell my fart, it has the fragrance of a pure Han.  Pure. ... Rolleyes

Then you contradicted with this

(05-06-2023, 08:03 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Well we are a democracy. Sack them at the polls if you think they are not doing their job.

Feeling the heat? Get the 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 out of the kitchen now

(05-06-2023, 08:03 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Well we are a democracy. Sack them at the polls if you think they are not doing their job.

Say, you are a pap supporter and you voted for pap in aljunied or sengkang but WP won. Now you wish to bring up something to the Town Council. You should still write respectfully and politely to Pritam Singh or Jamus Lim. There is no reason to start your email telling them to wait to be voted out just because you are not a WP supporter.

One grain of rice feeds many 
All kinds of people 
The good the bad and the ugly no one can control their mind what to write 😊

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(05-06-2023, 08:47 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  One grain of rice feeds many 
All kinds of people 
The good the bad and the ugly no one can control their mind what to write 😊

I wonder if anyone in Parliament shouts vulgar words leh?  Thinking

(05-06-2023, 08:31 PM)Truebluesg Wrote:  I think so too. She seems to have it all go to her head. Claiming to be the prettiest MP compared to others like gan siow huang . playing up to desperados edmw-ers.acting cute in parliament. an attention seeker by nature . What matters is her VALUE as a MP or minister. ( besides wayang acts like hunting for wild boars with her supporters)
She has NO VALUE to the common people as a member of parliament much less a minister.
instead of figuring out why GRC after GRC switch to voting for the opposition rather than the incumbent
these self entitled blames the voters rather than take a hard look at themselves. LKY already gave his son a clue! 
"I think there will come a time when eventually the public will say, look, let's try the other side, either because the PAP has declined in quality or the opposition has put up a team which is equal to the PAP and they say, let's try the other side," LKY

Precisely, WHO the hell is she?

An under- performing but overpaid Minister

Don't like the way 10 or 100 people talks, then she better get lost.

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(05-06-2023, 08:52 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I wonder if anyone in Parliament shouts vulgar words leh?  Thinking
Can’t shout thru mouth but in their heart 
😊

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

PM Lee hire another Actress to act high class who cannot connect to the ground. Why does she demand people like a lorry driver, cleaner in the hawker center or others to use her self- claimed atas culture?  Since she is OUT of touch, having her is meaningless. Her existence in PaP cannot serve us but only merry making with her peers in off white clothes.

Why is there a need to act high class when her attitude is low class?

Win the World but lost your Soul. 
[+] 2 users Like Symmetry's post

(05-06-2023, 09:01 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Can’t shout thru mouth but in their heart 
😊

Maybe off camera among themselves softly lah! Big Grin KNNBCCB lah!
[+] 2 users Like cheekopekman's post

The post very mild already. Obviously, the resident is very frustrated after facing such problems for a long time with the authorities not taking any action, hence have to resort to such a rant to the MP and cc the whole world. In fact I like his style. This is the way.

https://www.facebook.com/helloxueling/po...JMBic49CCl

(05-06-2023, 08:58 PM)Ola Wrote:  Precisely, WHO the hell is she?

An under- performing but overpaid Minister

Don't like the way 10 or 100 people talks, then she better get lost.

what you expect from a tiongbu ?

(05-06-2023, 09:14 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  PM Lee hire another Actress to act high class who cannot connect to the ground. Why does she demand people like a lorry driver, cleaner in the hawker center or others to use her self- claimed atas culture?  Since she is OUT of touch, having her is meaningless. Her existence in PaP cannot serve us but only merry making with her peers in off white clothes.

Why is there a need to act high class when her attitude is low class?

NEXT GE THIS PUNGGOL SCM WILL BE GROUPED INTO A GRC TO SECURE HER MP SEAT