Trump Blames Joe Biden For Israel Hamas Conflict

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh3Q54_-NGQ

Smile actually Biden party , repeat what G Bush is doing

The Israeli right wing provoked Palestinans throughout 2023 ....including storming of Jerusalem mosque, threatening to annex West Bank, increased shooting of Gazans by military. ...demolishing Palestinian homes.

During Obama era he was very strict with Israel and often condemned their actions. This helped to reduce tensions and prevent violence.

Unfortunately Trump undo many for the stabilisation  Obama put in place. He announced shifting of US embassy to  disputed Jerusalem...he was warned it was provocative but he went ahead.

Trump destabilised the situation by siding the actions or right wing Israelis ...that caused everything to go downhill.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/20...-playbook/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(09-10-2023, 05:18 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The Israeli right wing provoked Palestinans throughout 2023 ....including storming of Jerusalem mosque, threatening to annex West Bank, increased shooting of Gazans by military. ...demolishing Palestinian homes.

During Obama era he was very strict with Israel and often condemned their actions. This helped to reduce tensions and prevent violence.

Unfortunately Trump undo many for the stabilisation  Obama put in place. He announced shifting of US embassy to  disputed Jerusalem...he was warned it was provocative but he went ahead.

Trump destabilised the situation by siding the actions or right wing Israelis ...that caused everything to go downhill.

Finally you agree that trump is the source of this trouble. But you dun really have to search for what other ppl wrote to come to this realisation. One can see it easily when trump recognised Jerusalem as Israel's capital.