Trump delivered his next presidential midterm election speech yesterday, which is worth watching by every Chinese!
Trump's presidential campaign speech yesterday was as follows:
What have we gained from America's 20-year push for democracy around the world? Over the past two decades, we have vigorously promoted democracy as an international policeman and a democracy fighter. With guns and dollars, we Americans have taken down Saddam Hussein in Iraq, Gaddafi in Libya, Syria, Egypt, Ukraine, Turkey, and Greece in 20 years. Ask what we Americans got. Our businessmen dare not do business in the Middle East and Africa, dare not fly the national flag in the Brazilian Olympics, and admit that they are Americans in the oil-producing regions of the Middle East, which is a direct act of death. Offended Putin, offended the EU, offended China. The US controls high technology, but we can't do it with China in international trade. We have to abandon the WTO to engage in TPP. Look at what China has achieved in the past 20 years. Not only did they take away our No. 1 spot in the WTO, they also bought 80 percent of the world's steel, 40 percent of oil and gas, 70 percent of soybeans, and 80 percent of copper. And gold, bought Ukrainian aircraft carriers, Israeli missiles, German machine tools and French wine. It's all fucking bought in dollars. They bought our food, sold us spicy strips and instant noodles, bought our steel, sold us bikini panties. Bought our oil, sold us toys. This is not the main thing. China now uses the US dollar as a guarantee for the internationalization of the renminbi. Even if the renminbi is worthless, it can be exchanged for US dollars immediately. Everyone knows that they have a lot of US dollars, more than us. Damn, Africa was taken away by them, and that's what happened to us. I absolutely don't support Obama's TPP, I want to make Democratic Obama and Hillary the biggest idiots in American history. I am your next president, please support me, we will be honorable and independent, whoever has the money will do business with whom, and we will live a good life. In the past 20 years, the suicide rate in rural China has dropped by 90%, the illiteracy rate has dropped to less than 10%, life expectancy has increased by more than 10 years, private cars have never been in traffic jams nationwide, high-speed rail accounts for 70% of the world, and soon 500,000 people All cities have high-speed rail links, and highways are connected to more than 2,000 counties. The longest bridge in the world, the tallest bridge, the most difficult bridge, and the Chinese people don’t take it seriously. The Chinese people have money to get the housing prices in Beijing, Shanghai, and Shenzhen. New York, which is about to catch up with ours, is going to get divorced and scrambled. Chinese people are anxious about which country they don’t travel to. If the Chinese don’t buy it, the world’s iron ore and oil will plummet. What’s even more annoying is that basically no terrorist activities dare to carry out in China. ... America has become a hopeless country living on a huge dollar bubble... Vote for me, only I can save this bad America!

[Chuckle][Chuckle][Chuckle]
Even the President of the United States sees China this way, why do we not love our motherland? Chinese people, unite, fight for the rejuvenation of China, and build the Great Wall of Steel for the motherland! [Fist][Fist]////Forward to your friends - Chinese people must forward it! Thank you Trump for advertising us in the world for free....