Tsai Ing-wen's Ph.D. fraud has been confirmed by the UK, will she step down?

https://min.news/en/taiwan/6a92d19b3da47...d6dc3.html
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

Tsai Ing-wen has long been shown as a scholar. She claimed to have obtained a doctorate from the world-class London School of Economics and Political Science. However, since 2019, someone has revealed that he did not participate in the oral examination of the thesis, and the doctorate is suspected of being forged. Although Tsai Ing-wen then produced a manuscript of the paper full of traces of revisions, the London School of Economics and Political Science also issued relevant certificates. But today's British High Administrative Court mentioned in a judgment: “The London School of Economics and Political Science stated to the court that there is no oral examination data of Tsai Ing-wen's doctorate.” Tsai Ing-wen's doctoral dissertation fraud has been confirmed, and her political future will also be confirmed. There will be an unprecedented crisis and even the risk of stepping down. In the history of the world, it is not uncommon for politicians to step down because of falsified essays, and it is not uncommon for them to be criticized for falsifying academic qualifications on the island of Taiwan. What is the specific situation? Let me talk about it slowly.

[Image: 83-CC19-EC-71-FF-4-E70-9733-BECC4-D1-E214-A.jpg]

She has no plan in doing that...

(19-01-2022, 05:08 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Tsai Ing-wen has long been shown as a scholar. She claimed to have obtained a doctorate from the world-class London School of Economics and Political Science. However, since 2019, someone has revealed that he did not participate in the oral examination of the thesis, and the doctorate is suspected of being forged. Although Tsai Ing-wen then produced a manuscript of the paper full of traces of revisions, the London School of Economics and Political Science also issued relevant certificates. But today's British High Administrative Court mentioned in a judgment: “The London School of Economics and Political Science stated to the court that there is no oral examination data of Tsai Ing-wen's doctorate.” Tsai Ing-wen's doctoral dissertation fraud has been confirmed, and her political future will also be confirmed. There will be an unprecedented crisis and even the risk of stepping down. In the history of the world, it is not uncommon for politicians to step down because of falsified essays, and it is not uncommon for them to be criticized for falsifying academic qualifications on the island of Taiwan. What is the specific situation? Let me talk about it slowly.

[Image: 83-CC19-EC-71-FF-4-E70-9733-BECC4-D1-E214-A.jpg]

(19-01-2022, 05:09 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  She has no plan in doing that...
It is a matter of time that she will resign being the CEO of Taiwan, and that time will be soon......
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

her fake thesis is full of errors. someone has checked and highlighted at least 500 to 600. even the title is not right.

how can a world-class university accept it?

If you read carefully it just say the oral exam record cannot be found from almost 40yrs ago.

I think I go back to my secondary school or primary school not sure if they have my record also

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(19-01-2022, 05:32 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If you read carefully it just say the oral exam record cannot be found from almost 40yrs ago.

I think I go back to my secondary school or primary school not sure if they have my record also

It is best that we patiently wait of LSE's confirmation before we proceed any further......

Taiwan people must striped her naked.

Smile

actually she's very brave, because of the support she's got. 正所谓,同流合污,胆大包天

LSE already confirm...but her enemies refuse tk accept

[Image: QIvj64V.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(19-01-2022, 05:50 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  LSE already confirm...but her enemies refuse tk accept

The political environment in TW is toxic.

(19-01-2022, 05:51 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The political environment in TW is toxic.

(19-01-2022, 05:51 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The political environment in TW is toxic.

The people who accuse Tsai of fraud are from the same party and deep green camp….,no political intention at all…one of them is her professor when she studied at Taipei university.The opposition party Kuomintang is never involved.

(19-01-2022, 05:50 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  LSE already confirm...but her enemies refuse tk accept

Taipei Times is Taiwan official media controlled by Tsai Ing Wen.

Can LSE confirm without a shadow of a doubt, that her doctorate is fake......

(19-01-2022, 05:59 PM)debono Wrote:  Can LSE confirm without a shadow of a doubt, that her doctorate is fake......

Now it is a court case, court will order LSE to provide evidences….in order to cover up Tsai Ing Wen even planted her friend (a Taiwanese woman) who works at LSE’s Asian Institute to support her and provide response on behalf of LSE.

(19-01-2022, 06:01 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Now it is a court case, court will order LSE to provide evidences….in order to cover up Tsai Ing Wen even planted her friend (a Taiwanese woman) who works at LSE’s Asian Institute to support her on behalf of LSE.

That is akin to cheating......

all these moroic commies here, what is PHD to Ms Tsai today? she wants 100 PHD also no problem because she is the best taiwan president to date.
with her, taiwan stock market at historical high, taiwan percapita income beat korea, going to overtake japan in few yrs time.
with her, almost global recognition now, with so much pressure from doggie china, she fighted all the way much better than any man.
not only TSMC, many leading & advanced technology owned & developed by taiwanese, who control IC technology, who will rule future world from here.
look at those rubbish PHD from china, do grab delivert, earning S$1k, 1 millions of these rubbish china PHD cant compare to 1 Ms tsai.

那個對抗中國的領袖,蔡英文!從學者到中華民國台灣🇹🇼總統!

博士送外卖 硕士开摩的

博士送外卖 硕士开摩的

中科院博士毕业月薪5000,该离职吗?中国大学老师现状

aiya the degree is not important at all. it's the faking which is criminal

(19-01-2022, 06:13 PM)kokee Wrote:  all these moroic commies here, what is PHD to Ms Tsai today? she wants 100 PHD also no problem because she is the best taiwan president to date.
with her, taiwan stock market at historical high, taiwan percapita income beat korea, going to overtake japan in few yrs time.
with her, almost global recognition now, with so much pressure from doggie china, she fighted all the way much better than any man.
not only TSMC, many leading & advanced technology owned & developed by taiwanese, who control IC technology, who will rule future world from here.
look at those rubbish PHD from china, do grab delivert, earning S$1k, 1 millions of these rubbish china PHD cant compare to 1 Ms tsai.

博士送外卖 硕士开摩的

博士送外卖 硕士开摩的

Did you fail your PSLE? Thinking

(19-01-2022, 06:19 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  aiya the degree is not important at all. it's the faking which is criminal

Tsai may be in that position on the strength of her doctorate....

(19-01-2022, 05:20 PM)debono Wrote:  It is a matter of time that she will resign being the CEO of Taiwan, and that time will be soon......

Your optimism is beyond the Taiwanese comprehension 😀

(19-01-2022, 06:21 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Did you fail your PSLE? Thinking

You don’t have to respond to someone who simply start of the posting by name calling. Because it goes to show the intelligence behind that posting.
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

LSE is caught between a rock and a stone.. If LSE admit that the doctorate got no problem, then how to explain the standard of the thesis (provided by English Veg) is so unusual.

Also, the thesis cannot be access in LSE library.. Her attackers claim that all LSE thesis are made available for reference, except for hers..

The bottomline is if the thesis is really as lousy as what the attackers claimed, can she still get her doctorate?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post