Tuas Causeway: Malaysian side

Long Traffic jam before custom.

(09-03-2024, 10:50 AM)theold Wrote:  Long Traffic jam before custom.

This is hardly surprising for a Saturday morning. Sinkies want to get more bang for their buck in JB. My family last made a road trip to Johor on a weekend morning last January, and took 3 hours to clear immigration and customs.  

Even early this morning from 2 to 4 am the causeway was aso super jammed. Never seen b4

(09-03-2024, 11:35 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Even early this morning from 2 to 4 am the causeway was aso super jammed. Never seen b4

Pent up demand after CNY perhaps. If SG cars are at the Causeway at 2 - 4 am, they are probably heading towards KL, Ipoh or Penang rather than JB or Melaka.

(09-03-2024, 10:50 AM)theold Wrote:  Long Traffic jam before custom.

Visiting relatives plus get away.

(09-03-2024, 11:40 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Pent up demand after CNY perhaps. If SG cars are at the Causeway at 2 - 4 am, they are probably heading towards KL, Ipoh or Penang rather than JB or Melaka.

Where do yr extended family stay?

(09-03-2024, 11:45 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Where do yr extended family stay?

I have relatives in Ipoh and Penang. If I drive up to visit them, my family normally leaves home at 5 am so we can have lunch at Ipoh and check-in at our hotel in Penang by 2 pm. Do you have relatives across the Causeway? 

3 hours to clear custom

[Image: IMG-5626.jpg]

Start of school holiday lah
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

[Image: IMG-5624.jpg]

me take train no jam at all.

Morning they opened the opposite side for going into Malaysia. First time, jam on the sea-link area.

Come back no jam on both sides.

https://www.tiktok.com/@mothershipsg/vid...91618?_r=1&_t=8kXtcmZtZX5