GIRL HAD AN OUTBURST AFTER BEING TOLD TO SPLIT THE BILL, GUY DUMBFOUNDED

GIRL HAD AN OUTBURST AFTER BEING TOLD TO SPLIT THE BILL, GUY DUMBFOUNDED

https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=91063
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

(07-02-2023, 11:06 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  GIRL HAD AN OUTBURST AFTER BEING TOLD TO SPLIT THE BILL, GUY DUMBFOUNDED

Finally, after a few awkward moments, I decided to pay for the whole bill and we left the restaurant. I was relieved to be out of there and away from the situation.

Actually, he did not have to pay her share of it.  Just pay for whichever dish he ate, that's it.  Let the restaurant go after her for the dish she ate. Laughing

What a stingy male BBFA. If the joker wants to get inside her knickers, then be prepared to spend some money lah.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

一点风度也没有

(07-02-2023, 11:27 AM)dynamite Wrote:  一点风度也没有

你去找一个臭阿Kuah风你的屁股洞吧。 Rolleyes

Assuming she was brought up to be old school, "ladies first", and men must behave like gentlemen, whatever that means, her embarrassing outbursts at a public place was anything but ladylike. That was the public conduct of a shrew, not a lady.

If it were me, I would reject her that very first date...and tell the waiter to split the bill, I will settle my share and walk off.

Video?

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

Actually I am doubtful about the authenticity of the episode. _bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_content has very dumb scriptwriters who do a very bad job of bringing traffic to their website from their crass sensationalism.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

It is not the money. These days chabors are highly educated and many earn even more than men, doing light work.

It is something which money cannot really buy but yet, without it, it is lost. It's face.

It will forever be etched in her memory when girls gather to talk about their boyfriend(s), or first/second/third dates, where their boyfriend(s) brought them to, how generous he was...and she has to lie....because she went Dutch.

She is the product of the system in which even now when women do not need the man's stinky money, they still sexpect them to PROVIDE.

I think this should change if women really want to be treated as equals. Parents should also teach their daughters from young to not only pay lip service to wanting equality but actually act it out....pay your blardy share of your meal for a start.

(07-02-2023, 11:06 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  GIRL HAD AN OUTBURST AFTER BEING TOLD TO SPLIT THE BILL, GUY DUMBFOUNDED

Last time I always made my dates paid lah! Big Grin

(07-02-2023, 12:46 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Last time I always made my dates paid lah! Big Grin

she thought you are cheap duck

(07-02-2023, 12:50 PM)drgn Wrote:  she thought you are cheap duck

Let her think whatever she wants lah! Big Grin