Turkey imposes 40% tariff on Chinese cars to protect itself from China overproduction

https://asia.nikkei.com/Economy/Trade-wa...from-China

China is facing increasing trade pressures worldwide over its growing exports of electric vehicles, which many countries claim are being heavily subsidized by Beijing to support its sputtering economy. The European Commission is expected to announce next week whether to impose provisional extra tariffs.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Even turkey hate third world china for dumping trash quality vehicles into their country.

That's why raise tariff on these rubbish vehicles! Now nobody wants to buy low quality china cars LOLOLOLOLOL!

Wumaos sure triggered and unhappy LOLOLOLOLOL!

SO HOW, WUMAOS BOASTING XIAOMI 76 SECS ONE CAR? PRODUCE SO FAST ALSO NO FUG USE HARD TO SELL OUTSIDE. WASTE MONEY SERVICING ROBOTS AND MAKE MORE JOBLESS TIONGS ONLY  Laughing

TIONG SELL TO TIONGS IS WUMAO VERSION OF SELF CONSOLATION LOL. MACAM TIONG CANNIBALISM HAHAHA. TIONGS SHO BADLY WAN TO SELL THEIR SNAKE OIL TO OTHER COUNTRIES, STOP CHIUR SELF CONSOLATION TIONG SELL TO TIONGS STORIES  nudie

Omnipresent88Show this Post
The contents of this message are hidden because Omnipresent88 is on your ignore list.