Hindenburg : How Adani is the biggest fraud in history...

Stock has only started to fall. Investors should get out before it collapses completely 

https://hindenburgresearch.com/adani/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Here the damning findings 

• Gautam Adani, Founder and Chairman of the Adani Group, has amassed a net worth of roughly $120 billion, adding over $100 billion in the past 3 years largely through stock price appreciation in the group’s 7 key listed companies, which have spiked an average of 819% in that period.
  • Our research involved speaking with dozens of individuals, including former senior executives of the Adani Group, reviewing thousands of documents, and conducting diligence site visits in almost half a dozen countries.
  • Even if you ignore the findings of our investigation and take the financials of Adani Group at face value, its 7 key listed companies have 85% downside purely on a fundamental basis owing to sky-high valuations.
  • Key listed Adani companies have also taken on substantial debt, including pledging shares of their inflated stock for loans, putting the entire group on precarious financial footing. 5 of 7 key listed companies have reported ‘current ratios’ below 1, indicating near-term liquidity pressure.
  • The group’s very top ranks and 8 of 22 key leaders are Adani family members, a dynamic that places control of the group’s financials and key decisions in the hands of a few. A former executive described the Adani Group as “a family business.”

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Based on  the report data is compiled from interviews with past executives aka whistle blowers. This report took 2 years of investigative work.

The Adani  listed entities gain 800% in 3 years through manipulation pledging it's inflated stock to get loans then using the cash raised to manipulate accounts such as inflating its profits and share price.

Adani's real business never grew.

Hidenburg reports have been spot on and identified numerous frauds that turned out to be  criminal.
The founder is a top forensic accountant trained by the man who uncovered Madoff fraud.

As inflated stock is used as collateral for debt, the stock goes into death spiral onces it falls and loads are called.

ManthinkHindenburg has done Adani's investors a BIG favor.

When a biz valuation gets so ballooned up < 3 year, something is going to go *POP* very quickly... Big Grin

[Image: 1003x-1.png]

Easy. Just avoid the companies that TH invests in. No brainer.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(30-01-2023, 07:09 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Easy.  Just avoid the companies that TH invests in.  No brainer.

World's SWF ranked No. 6, Temasek largely afford contrarian
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

If indeed temasek & gic got involved , then must sack the whole team. Conned by ang mo & ah neh all the time.

Another one is Zilingo.

(30-01-2023, 07:17 AM)Scythian Wrote:  World's SWF ranked No. 6, Temasek largely afford contrarian

In the earlier days, they made some good killings like yahoo. Now they are getting killed Confused

(30-01-2023, 07:56 AM)RichDad Wrote:  If indeed temasek & gic got involved , then must sack the whole team. Conned by ang mo & ah neh all the time.

Another one is Zilingo.

How can ah jinx ownself sack ownself?

Laughing

8Umbrella Umbrella

(30-01-2023, 07:57 AM)RichDad Wrote:  In the earlier days, they made some good killings like yahoo. Now they are getting killed  Confused

Now, they are financing Adani, the world's biggest fraud

(30-01-2023, 08:44 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Now, they are financing Adani, the world's biggest fraud

all investment carried risk - SGX already warn you.