Twenty years later, the euro is worth less than a dollar

The dollar fell below the greenback on Wednesday around 2:45 p.m. trading at 0.9998 dollars, penalized by concerns about a gas shortage next winter, which loom over the Old Continent. 

Especially since the inflation figures which are accelerating in the United States open the door to further monetary tightening by the Fed.

The dollar, a safe haven in the face of concerns in Europe

This Wednesday, it was the rise in prices which accelerated further in June in the United States, now at its highest since November 1981, which favored the dollar against the euro.

https://www.latribune.fr/economie/union-...25584.html

It started below US$ then rose.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

It happened before lah. That time dropped till 1 Euro to USD 0.82.

Actually this is a good news for China if EU leaders are intending to work closely with China to boost growth.

If they dont cooperate, you will see a torn EU in few years time.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

China has already given them strong signal by buying 300 commercial planes. Great time to cooperate.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Safe Haven
Military Equipment
Increase Interest Rate on Return for Saving

Good for Europe holidays

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️