Two Deputy Mayors in Taichung kena COVID

[Image: BEE601-DF-D50-A-4-EF3-BFFC-D4-F8-E6-E97-AEE.png]

test emojis

infected no big deal now.

died then big deal.

(03-05-2022, 02:53 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  infected no big deal now.

died then big deal.

5 more deaths today, daily cases exceed 23k already.

To be infected and having to suffer the recovery process can be very painful and uncomfortable for some. 
If having to die from it after the excruciating experience is devastating.

It's BS cover-up country with a seiged mentality....everything must b good or appear to b good to toirists.
U go there, likely to die from covict

(03-05-2022, 03:24 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  It's BS cover-up country with a seiged mentality....everything must b good or appear to b good to toirists.
U go there, likely to die from covict

Taiwan media kept saying Taiwan is the best in the world  fighting COVID, 台湾好棒棒, now all shut up already, because it is all fake, the truth is the garment doesn’t want to do mass testing, no test means no cases?

They even laughed at Spore when we had big surge of cases. Confused

(03-05-2022, 01:01 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: BEE601-DF-D50-A-4-EF3-BFFC-D4-F8-E6-E97-AEE.png]

test emojis

Tio liao lah!

(03-05-2022, 03:45 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Tio liao lah!

Walaneh, is that you? Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(03-05-2022, 03:44 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Taiwan media kept saying Taiwan is the best in the world  fighting COVID, 台湾好棒棒, now all shut up already, because it is all fake, the truth is the garment doesn’t want to do mass testing, no test means no cases?

They even laughed at Spore when we had big surge of cases. Confused

SG is " play cheat " NEVER mass test.

Also partly they know they have spend so much budget on testing etc so stop

now is Ownself check ownself thus = less reported case.

UNLESS one really cannot endure etc go Clinic see doc or polyclinic etc than they will record One case report to MOH.

(03-05-2022, 03:46 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Walaneh, is that you? Laughing

Why you scold vulgar word leh?

(03-05-2022, 03:49 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  SG is " play cheat " NEVER mass test.

Also partly they know they have spend so much budget on testing etc so stop

now is Ownself check ownself thus = less reported case.

UNLESS one really cannot endure etc go Clinic see doc  or polyclinic etc than they will record One case report to MOH.

Taiwan is even worse…I was shocked knowing how fast we reopen, in March it says 75% open up, in April all the restrictions got quickly removed, no TraceTogether, no social distancing restriction, no restriction of gathering, is that too fast? Is COVID over already? Nope.

(03-05-2022, 03:52 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Taiwan is even worse…I was shocked knowing how fast we reopen, in March it says 75% open up, in April all the restrictions got quickly removed, no TraceTogether, no social distancing restriction, no restriction of gathering, is that too fast? Is COVID over already? Nope.

SG actually infection rate never less than 3k I feel , if Gov dare to MASS test all. of course all these need money and resources which we don't have the ability.

in fact yesterday Mainstream Media news on tv got report new variants " might have " according from Africa but I can see they try to talk fast just don't want to make people notice that.

Mainstream Media news on TV always got this pattern, those negative news they just cut short reporting the aim is don't want people take notice much.

(03-05-2022, 03:50 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Why you scold vulgar word leh?

That’s your old nick, you forgot already?  Rotfl

(03-05-2022, 03:54 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  That’s your old nick, you forgot already?  Rotfl

I just registered recently leh!

(03-05-2022, 03:56 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I just registered recently leh!

Me too, the old Sgtalk forum was closed down, all eggs are broken in the basket  Laughing

(03-05-2022, 04:00 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Me too, the old Sgtalk forum was closed down, all eggs are broken in the basket  Laughing

What happened to the old forum leh?

(03-05-2022, 04:03 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  What happened to the old forum leh?

Gone with the wind, uplorry already lah, Mr Lee crying

(03-05-2022, 04:05 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Gone with the wind, uplorry already lah, Mr Lee crying

Then let it go lah!

(03-05-2022, 04:06 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Then let it go lah!

ExBB passed away and Debono kena Covid and is now in ICU, not sure if he is still alive.

(03-05-2022, 04:13 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  ExBB passed away and Debono kena Covid and is now in ICU, not sure if he is still alive.

Omnipresent?

(03-05-2022, 04:16 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Omnipresent?

He’s back last week Wink

You dunt know meh? Laughing