https://www.iflscience.com/two-male-gay-...sex--44530

Good good..  Laughing

Lionpox coming

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(05-10-2022, 08:28 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Good good..  Laughing

actually I not surprised or shock. There are other animals also like this. Afterall we human also got gays, lesbian etc. Remember we also animals but evolve from it.

i bet the lionesses must be up in arms over this............

(05-10-2022, 08:27 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.iflscience.com/two-male-gay-...sex--44530

You and your uncle.

(05-10-2022, 08:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  actually I not surprised or shock. There are other animals also like this. Afterall we human also got gays, lesbian etc. Remember we also animals but evolve from it.

I'm not surprised either. It has happened many thousands of years ago and it'll persist now. I think they're just wired differently.

(05-10-2022, 08:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  actually I not surprised or shock. There are other animals also like this. Afterall we human also got gays, lesbian etc. Remember we also animals but evolve from it.

Do u look like an ape?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

cud be uncle and nephew

I saw gay fighting spiders before. Not just once but many times.

TS is trying hard to promote LGBT and gay sex in forum.

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Niubee's post

(05-10-2022, 08:58 PM)Niubee Wrote:  TS is trying hard to promote LGBT and gay sex in forum.

But if you're not gay, will you become gay after he posts them? Unlikely, right?
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(05-10-2022, 09:05 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  But if you're not gay, will you become gay after he posts them? Unlikely, right?

what can we learn from it ?

Smile

(05-10-2022, 08:50 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I saw gay fighting spiders before. Not just once but many times.
???
2 male spiders caught in the same nest??

pesticide invade kenya

(05-10-2022, 08:27 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.iflscience.com/two-male-gay-...sex--44530

You are behaving like them that why post this kind of news.

Learn from human?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Join pink dot events.

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

You belong to the same kind mah, of course not surprised or shock lah.  Laughing

(05-10-2022, 09:05 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  But if you're not gay, will you become gay after he posts them? Unlikely, right?

TS is trying to call out to his same kind using this forum. Same kind will pm him then they can get monkeypox together. Laughing

(06-10-2022, 08:01 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  You are behaving like them that why post this kind of news.

Advertising

(05-10-2022, 08:49 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  cud be uncle and nephew

Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(06-10-2022, 08:33 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Advertising

Yes ish very obvious  Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(06-10-2022, 08:32 AM)winbig Wrote:  TS is trying to call out to his same kind using this forum. Same kind will pm him then they can get monkeypox together. Laughing

This time is lionpox Big Grin

(06-10-2022, 08:32 AM)winbig Wrote:  TS is trying to call out to his same kind using this forum. Same kind will pm him then they can get monkeypox together. Laughing

Atlantis is calling....