Two Regular SgTalkers Noticeably Went Missing This Year.

Singlon and MRsSTI what happened?        Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Celebrating cny or busy visiting relatives and friends
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(11-02-2024, 03:53 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Celebrating cny or busy visiting relatives and friends

MRSTI last visit 17 Jan 24 and Singlon 26 Jan 24. Not normal as MRSTI will post even if she travels.   Confused

Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Why you looking for them?
[+] 1 user Likes KovanTrader's post

detain by intepol
[+] 2 users Like grotesqueness's post

So many others MIA. These two are not too bad.
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post

(11-02-2024, 04:08 PM)RichDad Wrote:  So many others MIA. These two are not too bad.

Covid sent many back to old home.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

(11-02-2024, 03:57 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  MRSTI last visit 17 Jan 24 and Singlon 26 Jan 24. Not normal as MRSTI will post even if she travels.   Confused
Oversea holiday .
[+] 2 users Like Blin's post

(11-02-2024, 03:51 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Singlon and MRsSTI what happened? 

Did they return to HWZ EDMW after their temporary bans were lifted?
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(11-02-2024, 03:51 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Singlon and MRsSTI what happened?        Thinking

You forgot about kokee?   

24-06-2023

Rotfl 
[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

(11-02-2024, 06:46 PM)webinarian Wrote:  
You forgot about kokee?   

24-06-2023

Rotfl 

Cockee was was recalled by FLG.     Big Grin

Carl Jung

Kokee was called back by King Yan. Oneworld would tag behind him after his posts. She can disclose more.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

Crawled back hwz for vacation lah....

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

The notorious MrsSTI Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(11-02-2024, 03:51 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Singlon and MRsSTI what happened?        Thinking

maybe check with the mata.

(12-02-2024, 08:01 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  maybe check with the mata.

These two are important anchor forumers who churned out many posts. Hope they are ok.    Big Grin

Carl Jung

Never notice it
Could be busy with cny

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

Report to police of 2 missing persons

Singlon last reported he's moving to live with son at sixth ave. Maybe home wifi not yet ready

Mandy is also missing.....I miss her ladies!! Big Grin

One of them is a hardcore supporter of mrna and condemn China vaccine vigorously. Hope he is fine after taking so many doses.

I m afraid to be assassinated

(12-02-2024, 09:51 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Singlon last reported he's moving to live with son at sixth ave. Maybe home wifi not yet ready

May be the son sent him to old folks home instead. Son can no longer tolerate his eccentric or weird talks I guess.      Big Grin

Carl Jung

(12-02-2024, 11:10 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  May be the son sent him to old folks home instead. Son can no longer tolerate his eccentric or weird talks I guess.      Big Grin

His son bluffed him the old folks home was a bungalow he bought? No wonder no wifi
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

MrsSTI confirmed dead!!

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(06-03-2024, 01:56 PM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  MrsSTI confirmed dead!!

Assassinated by you?  Thinking

singlion became the lion in winter
https://youtu.be/PBumjCzJ5ZY

(12-02-2024, 11:15 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  His son bluffed him the old folks home was a bungalow he bought? No wonder no wifi

The son probably told him that a nursing home is where he will find many young and attractive nurses. Remember that if you want to date a nurse, you have to be patient. LOL!

For those not aware... Singlon was ran over by a lorry about three years ago and suffered a broken head and a few broken ribs. He was wheel chair bound thereafter and speaks weirdly in parables most of the time. I think old folks home or IMH are his likely home now.     Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(06-03-2024, 03:11 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  For those not aware... Singlon was ran over by a lorry about three years ago and suffered a broken head and a few broken ribs. He was wheel chair bound thereafter and speaks weirdly in parables most of the time. I think old folks home or IMH are his likely home now.  

It is indeed a miracle if Singlon managed to survive with a "broken head". I know of many others who died from a "broken heart". LOL!