Woman's first FB Marketplace purchase for $35 'branded' shoes ends badly

Woman's first FB Marketplace purchase for $35 'branded' shoes ends badly after she gets fakes 

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore...ends-badly

Need to open up, check and then pay.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

she is so stupid to shop on fb market place.
[+] 2 users Like drgn's post

She expected to buy a pair of shoes for $1, at first? Branded or not, no diff.... surely not possible.
They list at $1, to catch attention .

(13-11-2022, 08:29 AM)drgn Wrote:  she is so stupid to shop on fb market place.

Yah lor. Even the shopping apps, I won't name them , also got some such cases . Worse still,  buy from people on FB

Saw a scarf that was selling for $5 at Lazada. OG was selling the same brand for $20++.
Ordered 1 and they sent me 2, but no brand type. Material also not the same.

Use you brain also know $35 can buy branded shop? Thinking

Dont be cheapo.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(13-11-2022, 08:32 AM)Ahnya Wrote:  Yah lor. Even the shopping apps, I won't name them , also got some such cases . Worse still,  buy from people on FB

platforms like aliexpress, shopee, lazada... are much better because the platforms responsible for the transactions.  they keep the money until you click received satisfactorily.  most of the time you can get the money back if the seller is scammer.

platforms like fb market place, carousell are risky because platforms do not care about the transaction.  the most they can do is to remove the account.  scammers like these platform.  they just change name if the account by platform.
[+] 1 user Likes drgn's post