Types of foreigners influx come SG can hurt SG image as first world country.

Last time The British, than Americans posh up our SG image as first world. even with influx of malaysian , PRC still kept under control

till 2000....CECA influx, than pinoys , vietnamese , etc...make SG image like 3rd world.
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

With brainless Foreigners like Jac Lau holding a unrecognized NTU degree in the 80s

already made SG worse than ACL Uptron School in India now

And throngs of them from Malaysia coming with moral bankruptcy

has made the efforts of Mr LKY wash into loongkang

Worst, he is a Loser in life yet full of arrogance

Showing the world SG has many Frogs in the Well

(18-06-2023, 12:21 PM)FartSunKing Wrote:  Cost of living rises benefits the working poor/commoners, you stupid fcuk!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Type of talent?? Once from 1 country outside ASEAN.. no need to guess..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(18-06-2023, 05:50 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Last time The British, than Americans posh up our SG image as first world. even with influx of malaysian , PRC still kept under control

till 2000....CECA influx, than pinoys , vietnamese , etc...make SG image like 3rd world.
Euro is slowly becoming none angmor anymore...mix face. A Multiracial world. Rotfl

stupid leaders can stupid people

Hitler is an example

(18-06-2023, 05:57 PM)AngTehKor Wrote:  This one have to blame Pay And Pay Jiak Liao Bee for importing rubbish.

yeah loh

Big Grin

[Image: thousands-motorbike-causeway.jpg]

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(18-06-2023, 05:57 PM)AngTehKor Wrote:  This one have to blame Pay And Pay Jiak Liao Bee for importing rubbish.
Got to ask that lao goh where is the Swiss standard of living.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(19-06-2023, 05:42 PM)AngTehKor Wrote:  Woah so many motorbike

Got to thank TS for the Thread title:  "types of foreigners influx come SG can hurt SG image as first world country..".

Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

This idea of open floodgates was not balance with the need of foreigners accepting our Culture & Values will definitely erode our SG norms, too. Laws cannot be enacted for every single behaviour so it is critical that Foreigners also observe and learn from us. Having said so, who is “US “ now? Procrastination of the Govt not knowing when to do right will need another 30 years to fix.

IF YOU DONT VOTE THE PAP OUT

EACH THEM YOU VOTE THEM IN
THE PAP THINK THEY ARE INVICIBLE

like BREXIT
VOTE OUT EU
EU is NOTHING GREAT

And we have Malaysian Traitor wearing sheep clothings

talking as if he is a True blue Singaporean

He himself is a F. Trash so he has no right to be xenophobic other F.Trash

H always score his own goals

[Image: Xenophobic-agt-White-Ramesh.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(18-06-2023, 05:50 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Last time The British, than Americans posh up our SG image as first world. even with influx of malaysian , PRC still kept under control

Broken window effect deal pap policy
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post