US stocks reversed gains to fall sharply after 1st omicron case

spore will announce soon within the next few dys on 1st case of omicron.

Omicron is mild
Getting Omicron is better than getting Delta.

We should be less worried and less panic.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Let it plunge.  crying
No eyes to see.
Two monsters attacking the market, dont be complacent.
Bitcoin still waiting for steep plunge. 50k is my 1st target.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

[Image: tenor-19.gif]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(02-12-2021, 08:00 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Omicron is mild
Getting Omicron is better than getting Delta.

We should be less worried and less panic

Are you sure? Thinking
The experts still needs 2 weeks to study.

https://www.wionews.com/world/canada-con...432636/amp

(02-12-2021, 08:08 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Are you sure? Thinking
The experts still needs 2 weeks to study.

US stocks falling is due to inflation, sellers are just using bits of Omicron news to cue their selling.

If tomorrow Omicron disappear,  they will sell on other news like N.Korea nuclear tests, export slowdown, earnings slowdown, semi con shortage etc.

The main reason is US stocks are very high and Fed is slowly going into tightening ...this creates many investors who plan to sell. Omicron...news is just used as trigger.

Watching Omicron for clues of market bottom is a mistake

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.