My Grandma’s Health Turned Critical After Following MOH’s Advice

An old woman with Covid-19 suffered an ordeal because of MOH’s flawed policies. The 80 year old needs regular dialysis. She recently tested positive for Covid-19, which means she could not go to her usual dialysis centre. MOH advised her to go to A&E but did not make any arrangements to treat her until her condition became critical.

Timeline
  • 4 Feb: Old woman tested positive for Covid-19.
  • 5 Feb: Due for dialysis but MOH did not arrange for it. Told her to go to A&E.
  • 6 Feb: Old woman went to Sengkang General Hospital. Had mild Covid-19 symptoms and needed dialysis.
  • 7 Feb: Continued to wait in A&E due to insufficient beds. Fell and fractured her pelvis. No arrangement for dialysis. Grandson suggested to go elsewhere with more dialysis capacity but MOH rejected it. He said: “The MOH officer seems reluctant to liaise with the hospital to have my grandma do dialysis”.
  • 8 Feb: Old woman’s renal panel values were deranged and needed urgent dialysis. Sent to high dependency unit.
  • 9 Feb: Finally completed her dialysis. Had low oxygen levels and could not leave the high dependency unit. Put on oxygen and given antiviral. Grandson claimed she will have side effects of temporary liver damage.

More at https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...h-s-advice

OYK where ah?

Since is a common sight .Gov should enforce at least 1 or 2 enclosed room to be destinated for those tested positive instead of turning them away. All human's must treat it as precious!
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post

Some folks here will say she so old kena covid, must be her fault so die better..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

We are following AMTK's doctrine of survival of the fittest?

(12-02-2022, 02:19 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  OYK where ah?

Busy talking about COP and integrity... Lol
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post